Showing 1–40 of 98 results
Alesis Guitar Link Wireless System
Behringer iS202 iPad Docking Station
Turn Your iPad into a Recording StudioTurn your iPad into a powerful mobile studio with the Behringer iStudio iS202 docking station. Slide your iPad into the dock and you're ready to start recording. The iStudio iS202 accommodates guitars, mics, and keyboards with its large selection of I/O ranging from XLR to 1/4" to USB and standard MIDI jacks. This Core Audio/MIDI compliant docking station works with any iOS audio and recording apps. Whether you're recording a few song ideas or creating your next hit record, the Behringer iStudio iS202 is ready to go. Recording Dock for Apple iPad, with 2 XLR/TRS Inputs, MIDI I/O, Composite Video Output, and USB Connection for Use with iPad Apps
Cakewalk/Roland UM-1G MIDI-USB Interface
MIDI to USB - The Easy Way!
No-fuss MIDI! Connect your favorite MIDI device to your computer, with this affordable, super-compact interface! The Cakewalk UM-1G features built-in, labeled MIDI In/Out and USB cables, for the ultimate in convenience! With its integrated USB and MIDI cabling and compact design, the UM-1G offers a very simple solution for recording or for live performance settings. A MIDI Check switch and LED indicators help you make sure your gear is connected correctly and working properly. An Advanced Driver switch is also onboard, which helps you take advantage of optimal data transmission speeds. The UM-1G is a super-affordable MIDI solution!
- 1-in/1-out MIDI Interface
- MIDI Check Switch and MIDI Through Switch
- LED MIDI-status indicators
- 1 integrated MIDI-in Cable (16 MIDI Channels)
- 1 integrated MIDI-out Cable (16 MIDI Channels)
- 1 integrated USB Cable
- Powered by USB
- Current Draw: 60 mA
- Dimensions: 3-3/16" (W) x 1-5/8" (D) x 13/16" (H)
- Weight: 4 oz
- Included Accessories: Owner's Manual, CD-ROM
Apogee JAM Studio quality guitar input for GarageBand on iPad, iPhone and Mac
- Connect electric guitar or bass to iOS devices and Mac
- Studio-quality you can take anywhere
- Direct digital connection for up to 48kHz / 24-bit recording
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL circuit design eliminates signal noise
- No configuration, just plug in and play
- Dial-in the perfect level with gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
- Powered by iOS device or Mac (no batteries or external power required)
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, and all Core Audio compatible applications
Behringer Super-X Pro CX3400
This Crossover Is Ready for Any RigThe Behringer Super-X Pro CX3400 is a fully versatile crossover that's perfect for any professional live sound rig. The CX3400 is capable of either 2-way or 3-way stereo, or 4-way mono operation. Equipped with 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley filters, the CX3400 gives you the steep crossover bands you demand. Each output features an independent level control and phase inversion switch. For use with a subwoofer, the CX3400 also includes a low-frequency output summing option. For the flexibility you need in configuring your PA system, check out the Behringer Super-X Pro CX3400.
- Featuring state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave
- Individual Limiters on each output for optimal loudspeaker protection
- Adjustable time delay for phase alignment between drivers
- CD horn equalization for constant directivity horn compensation
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- "Low Sum" function provides mono output for subwoofer operation
- Individual output Gain controls for all bands
- Individual output Mute switches for easy band adjustment
- Individual Phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25 Hz Low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Behringer DD600 Digital Delay
Sweet delay at a super sweet price.
The Behringer DD600 Digital Delay effects pedal is the ultimate digital delay effects pedal for subtle to substantial echo delays. The DD600 stomp box has dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping, which results in 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay, echo and panning effects with delay times of up to 2000 milliseconds. Modes include 4 tempo settings, 4 delay settings (exclusive of delay time), E/D and Reverse. The featured Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor emulates true acoustic environments, delivering ultra-realistic sound to your ears. Other features include an extra PAN OUT output, a bright blue LED to indicate the power status and battery condition as well as an electronic bypass footswitch, which preserves signal integrity. The Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply or a typical 9 V battery can be used to operate the DD600 pedal.
- 11 modes—comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo/panning with delay time up to 2 s
- Dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
The 7 modes are comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors.
The Behringer Digital Delay DD400 effects pedal has an obsession with the past—the last 1.3 seconds of it, to be exact. The Behringer Digital Delay will sing the fading, ghostly praises of every note you squeeze from your guitar. With seven modes of delay to choose from, there is a vast palette of echoes to explore with the DD400. Take advantage of its full 1.3-second memory or scale it back for a more abrupt echo. Just twist the dedicated Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls to create the delay of your dreams. There is also a HOLD mode that allows you to loop a brief riff, then play over it. The blue LED tells you when it’s on, and the first-class on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the DD400 with a 9 V battery or a DC power adapter.
- Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo
- Delay time up to 1.3 seconds
- Tap tempo feature
- Blue status LED for On/Off and battery check
- First-class electronic On/Off switch
- Exceptionally rugged construction ensures long life
TC-Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-M USED!
- Two voice 4th generation intelligent harmony
- Separate Double effect using overdub algorithm
- Tone switch engages adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 6 factory reverb/delay combinations for rich vocals
- 10 presets each with A/B location
- Harmony Arrangement algorithm listens to MIDI input and voice to follow your music
- Flexible harmony voicing including unique bass setting
- Includes classic "Notes" and "Chord" harmony control modes
- 1/4" TRS mic level I/O in stereo or mono
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
- MIDI input
- Input for optional footswitch allows Harmony-M placement on keyboard
Behringer DR400 Digital Reverb/Delay
Long Delays and Deep Reverbs in a Sinlge PedalDial up lush reverb and precise delays with Behringer's Digital Reverb/Delay DR400 effect pedal. This powerful, digital pedal lets you dial up four types of reverbs and three lengths of delays for use separately or together. This lets you create lush soundscapes for cool musical textures, tight sounds designed for shred solos, and everything in between. Dual outputs lets you run your signal in mono or feed it to another amplifier for a huge stereo sound - a favorite setup among Sweetwater guitar players. Grab the Behringer Digital Reverb/Delay DR400 effect pedal and broaden your sonic palette today!
- 24-bit stereo reverbs and delays in a single pedal
- Stereo output for feeding your signal to two amplifiers
- Use reverb and delay by themselves or together
- Delay times go from 32ms to 2000ms
- Reverb types include small room, big room, concert hall, and plate reverb
- Status LED tells you when the pedal is in use
- Powered by a 9V battery or DC adapter
Aroma AL-1 Clip-on Rechargeable Music Stand Lamp
- This stand lamp is suitable for all kinds of music sheet atand in the market, and also for piano light and stage lighting.
- Foldable and compact design makes it more portable. When unfolded, this unit can provide a broader range of lighting.
- LED bulb produces super bright light. Energy saving and long service life.
- Automatic light off when the stand lamp is completely folded. Two brightness option: 100% brightness - day light mode, 20% brightness - night light mode.
- 1200 mA rechargeable battery inside for continuous use of 6 hours after fully recharged. The green indicator will be lit when recharging. The indicator will be off when recharging finished.
Roland PDS-10 (Stand for SPD Controllers)
Stand for Roland Electronic PercussionThe Roland PDS-10 Pad Stand has been improved for easier use with Roland Electronic percussion products such as the HandSonic 15 and HandSonic 10. Roland PDS-10 features:
- New angle-adjustment clamp that offers 200 degrees of tilt
- Double-braced tripod, 2-section pipe with height adjustment that enables standing or sitting positions
- More affordable than previous models
Behringer MONITOR2USB Monitor Controller with Interface
High Quality Reflection Filter
AKG C411 PP Condenser Pickup Microphone XLR
Zoom R24 24-track Recorder
Zoom R24 24-track Recorder / Interface / Controller with Loop Sampler
Marantz Professional Sound Shield Live
Sound Shield Live is a professional vocal reflection filter perfectly sized for any studio space. This product will reduce ambient sound to a minimum, resulting in a cleaner recording even under undesirable conditions. Designed for microphone stand mounting, it features a wide adjustment range to accommodate any size microphone.
- Live-source recording baffle that reduces ambient noise
- Adjustable microphone mount assembly accommodates even the tallest microphones
- Designed for microphone stand mounting
- Lightweight, rugged construction
Behringer DS2800 2-Input 8-Output Distribution Splitter
Belkin Essential Series Surge Protector
- 70 Joules of Surge Protection
- Maximum Spike Current: 4,500 Amps
- Wall-Mountable for a protected outlet without extra cords
- Surge Protection Indicator lets you know your equipment is protected
- Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) absorb excess electricity for increased protection
- Damage-Resistant Housing protects circuits from fire, impact, or rust, and prevents dents and scratches
4 Way Power Splitter for DC 12V or 9V adapters
- 4 Way Power Splitter for DC 12V or 9V adapters for Multiple Pedals Power Supply
- Recommended for pedal boards with multi effect pedals or stomp boxes
- Please use high quality power supply adapters for multiple pedals connectivity
Universal Power Adapter for Guitar Pedals, Keyboards or Piano
- Universal Power Adapters for Musical Instruments including Keyboards Piano, Guitar Pedals etc, from various manufacturers
- High Quality Power Supplies with Class-D Switching Circuit Technology
- ESD & Over Voltage Protection
Optical Digital Toslink to RCA Converter Box
Maono AU-B00 Pop Filter
Maono AU-B00 Pop Filter for Studio Condenser Microphone with Wind Screen and Metal Gooseneck Holder.
- The microphone wind screen pop filter mask shield help get your best vocal recordings and ensure that your tracks are audible and easy to understand and also it will make sure your message loud and clear
- 360 degree flexible gooseneck holder is made of smooth bendable steel material for adjustable precise positioning to efficiently banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds caused by over eager performers
- Suitable for personal or professional recording studio, ktv and stage, chat rooms, broadcasting room, internet cafes and control room
- Adjustable clamp fixes securely to any mic stand, tables, desks, shelves, counters, etc. Suitable for any stores, families, stages, studios, broadcasting and tv stations, etc.
- Included pop shield and clamp(This item is designed to protect sound and avoid voice cracking with letter P/F etc. If buyer feel there is stress, he could just remove this pop filter away. )
Universal MIDI to USB Interface Cable
- Simply connect the USB cable into your computer, and your MIDI interface connection is completed.
- Easy to turn your PC into a music studio, start by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI Cable.
- USB powered and Class Compliant for true plug & play.
- 16 MIDI input channels ,16 MIDI output channels.
- LED’s indicate power on, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal.
- Supports Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Make Music recording by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the USB MIDI cable with input/output.
- Connect the cable marked “IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device)
- Connect the cable marked “OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device)
- Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on.
- Open you music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI connections, etc.
- Set the music in programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to “USB Audio Device”
- Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use
- To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver
- 1 x USB MIDI Cable
Speaker Wall Mount Bracket
iCON MIDI Port MIDI-USB Interface
Studio Monitor Isolation Pads
- Reduce vibration and unwanted audio resonance.
- The energy is separated from the support surface, which significantly improves audio performance.
- The studio monitor is made of the highest quality sound-absorbing foam that easily supports the speakers without changing their shape.
- You can adjust the angle of the speakers to pass the sound to your ears according to your sitting position.