Showing 1–40 of 72 results
Behringer Ultralink PRO MX882
Signal Routing Made EasyIs trying to get your signals to multiples of places giving you a headache? The Behringer Ultralink PRO MX882 splitter/mixer makes it easy. This splitter, line mixer or level conditioner will let you send and receive signals any way you want. Each channel can operate independently in either splitter or mixer mode. Make getting your signals where you want them to be easier with the Behringer ULTRALINK PRO MX882.
- 8-channel splitter/mixer
- Wide frequency range
- Use as level matching amplifier or DI
Behringer Ultrapatch Pro PX3000
Zoom R24 24-track Recorder
Zoom R24 24-track Recorder / Interface / Controller with Loop Sampler
Behringer Ultragain Pro-8 Digital ADA8000
Behringer DS2800 2-Input 8-Output Distribution Splitter
Belkin Essential Series Surge Protector
- 70 Joules of Surge Protection
- Maximum Spike Current: 4,500 Amps
- Wall-Mountable for a protected outlet without extra cords
- Surge Protection Indicator lets you know your equipment is protected
- Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) absorb excess electricity for increased protection
- Damage-Resistant Housing protects circuits from fire, impact, or rust, and prevents dents and scratches
Step-Down Converter 220-110V 30Watts
Microphone Flag Square Logo Box
- High Quality Acrylic Made
- For labelling microphones with your own logos or advertising
- Suitable for any dynamic handheld microphone
- Box size approx. 3"
4 Way Power Splitter for DC 12V or 9V adapters
- 4 Way Power Splitter for DC 12V or 9V adapters for Multiple Pedals Power Supply
- Recommended for pedal boards with multi effect pedals or stomp boxes
- Please use high quality power supply adapters for multiple pedals connectivity
Universal Power Adapter for Guitar Pedals, Keyboards or Piano
- Universal Power Adapters for Musical Instruments including Keyboards Piano, Guitar Pedals etc, from various manufacturers
- High Quality Power Supplies with Class-D Switching Circuit Technology
- ESD & Over Voltage Protection
Optical Digital Toslink to RCA Converter Box
Step-Down Converter 220-110 Volts (100 Watts)
Step-Down Converter 220-110 Volts (200 Watts)
Flanger FA-80 Guitar Support
- Utility Guitar Accessory(FA-80)
- This product mixes the functions of Foot Stool, Strap, Stand and Guitar Neck Rest together. It's an Utility Guitar Accessory.
- Net weight:80g
Universal MIDI to USB Interface Cable
- Simply connect the USB cable into your computer, and your MIDI interface connection is completed.
- Easy to turn your PC into a music studio, start by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI Cable.
- USB powered and Class Compliant for true plug & play.
- 16 MIDI input channels ,16 MIDI output channels.
- LED’s indicate power on, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal.
- Supports Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Make Music recording by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the USB MIDI cable with input/output.
- Connect the cable marked “IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device)
- Connect the cable marked “OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device)
- Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on.
- Open you music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI connections, etc.
- Set the music in programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to “USB Audio Device”
- Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use
- To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver
- 1 x USB MIDI Cable
Cherub WTB-004 Sustain Pedal / Foot Switch
CyberPower Premium Surge Protector Extension
Phantom Power Supply for Condenser Mics 48V
+48v Phantom Power SupplyMore gear today — dynamic mics, DI boxes, even guitar equipment — requires phantom power than ever before. When you need an extra channel of clean, consistent, dependable +48v phantom power, reach for the dedicated phantom power supply. What's really cool about this power supply is that it powers from a standard wall supply (included). Built-Like-A-Tank construction keeps it working like a charm between the home, road, and studio.
- Stable +48V Phantom Power
- Powered by included AC power supply
- Standard XLR input & output
- Low-noise signal path
- Compact and rugged metal construction
EZCAP USB Cassette to MP3 Converter
Convert your old mix cassettes to MP3s without any Hassle
- Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on / for iPod / MP3 player or burn to CD
- Plug and Play USB device, no drivers required
- Audio output enables you to listen on your headphones, or other speaker system (without speaker inside)
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 10
- Includes audio editing software
- Flexible battery or USB-powered operation
- Comes with Tape Converter Software to guide you through transfer
- Recording format: MP3
- 1 x USB Cassette Capture
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Earphone
Alctron PS-1 Sustain Pedal
- Classic design with ploarity switch
- Compatible with all electronic keyboards with 1/4" jack
- 200cm cable with 1/4" jack
- Built around a heavy-duty mechanism
- Chrome with removable scratch resistant protective cover, also doubles as a non-slip grip
- Black Power Coat Finish
iCON MIDI Port MIDI-USB Interface
Alctron DMC01 Passive Monitor Controller
- Versatile passive monitor controller
- Designed to allow precise adjustment of monitoring levels from analog audio sound
- MONO toggle and rotary volume control
- Features combo XLR/TRS and TRS, as well as 3.5mm jack
Cherub WTB-005 Universal Sustain Pedal
- Polarity switch for universal compatibility
- Classic-style design & metal body suitable for all brands of keyboards & piano
- Specially designed rubber bottom grips the floor while you play
- High-quality chrome foot pedal with expressive half-pedal capabilities
- Includes 2.0m cable with 1/4-inch jack
Zoom SCU-20 Universal Soft Shell Case
SCU-20Universal Soft Shell Case (Small size)The SCU-20 is padded-shell case that can easily fit the Zoom Recorder of your choice plus a selection of useful Accessories and options. This lightweight and ultra-versatile carrying bag offers uniform waffle-shaped foam pads that securely encase your favorite Zoom recorder and various accessories.
M-Audio SP-2 Sustain Pedal
The M-Audio SP-2 Sustain Pedal is a high-quality pedal designed to work and feel just like the sustain pedal on an acoustic piano. The classic-style single pedal works with any M-Audio keyboard and has a specially designed rubber bottom that grips the floor to help it stay put while you play.
- Classic design
- Compatible with all electronic keyboards
- 6' cable with 1/4" jack
- Built around a heavy-duty mechanism
Behringer U-CONTROL UCA222 USB Audio Interface
- 2 In/2 Out USB Audio Interface
- Mac or PC, no drivers required
- 16-bit/48kHz converters
- Low latency
- Headphone output
- S/PDIF optical out
- USB powered
- Free Software
The Behringer U-Control UCA202 is the perfect, portable USB interface.
Yamaha L2C Keyboard Stand
- Fixed height (seated) keyboard stand
- Collapsible for easy storage and travel.
- Suitable for all Yamaha portable keyboards
- Includes 3 screw fastening to fix to keyboards to stand for extra stability
- Made of lightweight metal - easy to transport
- MADE IN JAPAN
NUX PDI-1G Guitar DI Box
NUX PDI-1G Guitar Direct Injection Phantom DI Box Instrument To Balanced and Unbalanced Direct Box Audio Mixer Para Out
- 48V Phantom power, convenient power source for active direct box.
- Made of aluminum alloy, convenient and durable.Compact design and metal housing, good durability.
- Transform unbalanced signal into balanced, minimize noise and loss of tone.
- Hi-Z input for for electronic guitar and bass or other instruments.
- Power supply: 48V Phantom power or DC 9V adapter. Rated input level: -20dBu/0dBu/+20dBu.
- Rated input level: -20dBu/0dBu/+20dBu
- Maximum input level: +48dBu
- Frequency response: 10-40KHz(-1dB)
- Dwell noisy: -110dBu
- THD+N: 0.055% 100mVrms
- Product Dimensions : 4.7 x 2 x 3.3 inches
- Weight: 12.8 ounces
Behringer CT100 6-in-1 Cable Tester
Check Your Cables!Make sure your gear is ready to go with the Behringer Cable Tester CT100. Bad cables can instantly ruin your gig or session. The CT100 cable tester is the perfect, and inexpensive, way to find bad cables fast. This compact unit tests the most common audio cables including XLR, TRS, MIDI, and more. You even get to choose from three testing modes. We that keeping your studio or live rig running in top shape is important to you, and we're confident that the Behringer Cable Tester CT100 can help make that a reality. Behringer Cable Tester CT100 Features:
- Easy-to-use cable tester for common audio cables
- Tests XLR, 1/4" TRS, 1/8" TRS, TT TRS, RCA, and MIDI cables
- Microprocessor-controlled modes include Cable Test, Installed Cable Test, and Tone
- Runs on 2 AA batteries
- Includes belt clip for busy roadies and techs
- Performs continuity check, intermittent contact check, phantom power, and ground shield check
Boss PSA-230 Power Supply for Boss Compact Pedals
Boss PSA230 Power SupplyThe only Boss recommended pedal to power your Boss effects. Can be used in conjunction with the Boss TU-2 Tuner and Boss daisy chain lead to power up to 5 of your Boss pedals.
N.B. This product was previously known as PSA 240. If you are looking for a PSA240 to power a Boss effects pedal - this PSA230 is what you're after - they are exactly the same specification!
- Input: 230v - 50Hz
- Output: 9v - 500mA
- Center negative 9v power supply suitable for all Boss compact pedals and many other Guitar and Bass effects. Made by the Kings of Guitar FX - Roland Boss.
- Boss PSA230ES now includes a built in output current protection circuit!
Samson S-combine – Mini 2 To 1 Microphone Combiner
- 2-to-1 mic combiner
- Two balanced XLR mic inputs
- Balanced XLR mic output
Behringer MicroPower PS400 48V Phantom Power Supply
Phantom Power to Go!Need phantom power? Grab the Behringer MicroPower PS400 phantom power supply, and power up! Just plug in the included power supply, and you're ready to supply either 12V or 48V of phantom power to your condenser mic. Connect your condenser mic to the Mic Input and send a line from the Mic Thru to your mixer. If you need phantom power, look no further than the Behringer MicroPower PS400.
- Selectable 12V/48V phantom power
- Powered by included power supply
- All-metal construction
- Low-noise signal path
- Compact and portable
Behringer Line2USB Interface Cable
Plug in and RecordNeed a dead-simple way to record your line-level gear? Whether it's a keyboard, drum machine, turntable, or any other line-level hardware, Behringer's Line2USB is among the simplest USB audio interfaces. The Line2USB includes a USB connector and a pair of 1/4" TS connectors on either end of a 6.6' cable, accommodating any stereo music hardware with unbalanced outputs. What's more, this universal USB interface delivers plug-and-play recording compatibility at up to 48kHz resolution with virtually any DAW software on Mac or Windows PCs. Behringer Line2USB USB Audio Interface Features:
- Ultra-simple 2-channel USB audio interface for line-level gear
- Dual 1/4" TS plugs accommodate many unbalanced line-level sources
- Ideal for keyboards, drum machines, and some turntables
- USB connection offers plug-and-play compatibility for your DAW
- Delivers digital audio at either 44.1kHz or 48kHz resolutions
Behringer MicroHD HD400 2-channel Hum Destroyer
Remove Noise from Your SignalSay goodbye to noisy AC hum and ground loops, with the Behringer HD400 Hum Destroyer. This two-channel solution lets you clean up two mono signals or one stereo signal, and even convert between unbalanced and balanced signals too. Live sound engineers at Behringer have managed countless live shows, and we know that you can never have too many problem solvers in your toolbox. When you find yourself with a noisy audio signal due to AC noise or ground loops, you'll be glad you have the Behringer HD400 Hum Destroyer. Behringer HD400 Hum Destroyer Features at a Glance:
- 2-channel hum eliminator and direct box
- Removes hum caused by AC power or ground loops
- Converts between unbalanced and balanced signals, with 1/4" TRS connections
- Completely passive design requires no power supply
- Perfect for using unbalanced equipment with a balanced audio system
M-audio EX-P Universal Expression Controller Pedal
Bolster the performance of your MIDI controller!
Works with all M-Audio MIDI controllers that have an expression pedal input. A built-in polarity switch ensures compatibility with most other brands of controllers and keyboards. Control any assignable variable MIDI controller value including volume, modulation, panning, filter sweep, and more. Durable molded construction with integral cable.
- Compatible with all M-Audio MIDI controllers with expression pedal input
- Built-in polarity switch for compatibility with most keyboards/controllers
- Hardwired 1/4" cable
Behringer MICROAMP HA400
The super-compact, flexible Behringer MICROAMP HA400 can amplify up to 4 pairs of headphones and up to 4 independent volumes all at the same time.Have up to 4 different people in your studio use the HA400 headphone amp to hear the main mix while recording, and each listener can set their own volume level using the MICROAMP's dedicated output level controls. The Behringer HA400 contains 4 high-power stereo amplifiers that maintain the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume levels. Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers are included for outstanding audio performance. These are the same op amps found in full-size audio equipment. Behringer includes a DC 12-Volt adapter wtih the MICROAMP HA400 Headphone Amp.
- 4-channel stereo headphone amplifier for use with all types of headphones
- Four high-power stereo amplifiers
- Highest sonic quality even at maximum volume
- Output level control for each channel
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- DC 12-Volt adapter included
NUX PMX-2U USB I/O Line Mixer
- 6 Inputs & 2 Outputs
- 192 kHz/24Bit USB Audio Interface.
- Each Input has independent peak LED light
- Master input level control
- Master volume indicator
- Gain control for channel 1/2 and 3/4.
Behringer Micromix MX400 4-Channel Line Mixer
No-nonsense 4-channel Line MixerWhen you need to combine mono audio sources, it's hard to beat the simplicity of the Behringer Micromix MX400. Sweetwater knows that a full-featured mixing board isn't always the best solution for sub-mixing tasks, when you really need the convenience of a compact, portable 4-in/1-out mixer. The Micromix MX400 gives you control over the input level of each channel, and Behringer promises low-noise operation from 4580 op amps. Whether you're combining keyboard signals, sending multiple signals to a single speaker, or any other small-scale mixing task, you'll be glad you have the Behringer Micromix MX400. Behringer Micromix MX400 4-channel Mono Mixer Features at a Glance:
- 4-in/1-out mono mixer
- 1/4" TS inputs and output
- Input level control for each channel
- Power supply included
- A smart and affordable solution for sub-mixing synthesizers
M-Audio USB Uno 1X1 MIDI Interface Cable
A super-reliable high-quality interface at an amazingly low price!
The M-Audio USB Uno 1X1 MIDI Interface is a complete USB-to-MIDI solution, equipped with a USB connection to your computer and a 1-in/1-out 16-channel MIDI connection to your MIDI devices. Tiny unit comes with USB and MIDI extension cables, features MIDI activity indicators, and works for Windows or Mac. Single MIDI in and out connectors make it perfect for connecting a keyboard or controller to your computer quickly and easily. Powered by the USB port. USB supports connection of up to 127 devices simultaneously, any of which may be hot-plugged from the USB bus at any time. Requirements: Windows 98 SE, 2000, ME, or XP; Mac OS X 10.1.5 or greater.
- 1-in/1-out MIDI interface (16x16 MIDI channels)
- High-speed connection to USB-equipped PC or Macintosh computers
- MIDI-activity indicators for each port
- USB-powered, requires no external power supply
- Built-in USB cable and MIDI extension cables
- Mac OS X 10.1.5 or greater
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, and XP compatible — true Plug-and-Play installation
- Requires no IRQ, I/O Address, or DMA channel setup
Behringer BDI21 V-Tone Bass Driver DI Pedal
A Bass DI with Vintage Tube Amp Emulations
- V-Tone modeling technology puts a massive array of vintage tube amps right at your feet
- Authentic tube emulation circuitry can be mixed with the direct bass signal via blend control
- Presence control for definition and upper harmonics
- 2-band EQ for ultra-musical sound-shaping
- Dual DI mode provides versatile functionality
- Class-D technology puts massive sound in a small package
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems