Bass Multi Effects
Showing all 13 results
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Compact Phrase Recorder Pedal
Create Great Loops!Gear up for loop action! The BOSS RC-3 Loop Station pedal gives you three hours of stereo looping. It's the perfect practice and performance tool for the adventurous guitarist. You can save your loops in 99 memory locations, so you can instantly recall your creations. And you'll appreciate the RC-3 pedal's true stereo I/O, so you can incorporate stereo instruments and devices (there's a 1/8" MP3 player input!). There are even built-in drum patterns to help guide your way to perfect looping. Connect this amazing pedal to your computer via USB 2.0 and save all the looping magic you create on the RC-3 externally.
- Up to three hours of recording time (in stereo)
- 99 memory presets and handy USB connection
- Built-in drum patterns, for perfect timing
- True stereo loop pedal with outstanding recording time, plenty of presets, and built-in drum sounds
- 3 hours of stereo recording time lets you tap your creativity
- 99 onboard memory presets for storing loops (very stage friendly)
- 1/4" A and B input jacks, 1/8" mini auxiliary input jack
- USB 2.0 port lets you import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums (perfect for practice)
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply
Behringer Bass V-AMP Modeling Preamp
The Behringer Bass V-AMP Modeling Preamp lets you choose from 32 classic amps, 23 legendary speaker cabinets, and 16 killer effects models. Store your own presets in 125 memory locations. Full MIDI connectivity, plus it has Behringer's exclusive auto wah and rotary effects. Contains presets by such bass notables as Alphonso Johnson, Ken Taylor, and Hellmut Hattler.Other features include stereo headphone output with adjustable volume, super-precise and adjustable auto chromatic tuner, presence and sweep able shift/shape control, studio-quality noise reduction, and sweepable 24dB Butterworth frequency crossover. The Behringer V-AMP will become your best friend in the studio and at the gig.
- 32 authentic virtual amp models can be combined with any of the 23 speaker cabinet simulations
- Noise gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation effects, delay, and reverb
- 125 memory locations, divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- Facilitates direct recording without an extra amp
- Adjustable autochromatic tuner
- Stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Extremely low-noise instrument input ensures maximum instrument signal integrity
- Stereo 1/4" line outputs controlled by master volume for live use as guitar preamp
Behringer DD600 Digital Delay
Sweet delay at a super sweet price.
The Behringer DD600 Digital Delay effects pedal is the ultimate digital delay effects pedal for subtle to substantial echo delays. The DD600 stomp box has dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping, which results in 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay, echo and panning effects with delay times of up to 2000 milliseconds. Modes include 4 tempo settings, 4 delay settings (exclusive of delay time), E/D and Reverse. The featured Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor emulates true acoustic environments, delivering ultra-realistic sound to your ears. Other features include an extra PAN OUT output, a bright blue LED to indicate the power status and battery condition as well as an electronic bypass footswitch, which preserves signal integrity. The Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply or a typical 9 V battery can be used to operate the DD600 pedal.
- 11 modes—comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo/panning with delay time up to 2 s
- Dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
The 7 modes are comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors.
The Behringer Digital Delay DD400 effects pedal has an obsession with the past—the last 1.3 seconds of it, to be exact. The Behringer Digital Delay will sing the fading, ghostly praises of every note you squeeze from your guitar. With seven modes of delay to choose from, there is a vast palette of echoes to explore with the DD400. Take advantage of its full 1.3-second memory or scale it back for a more abrupt echo. Just twist the dedicated Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls to create the delay of your dreams. There is also a HOLD mode that allows you to loop a brief riff, then play over it. The blue LED tells you when it’s on, and the first-class on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the DD400 with a 9 V battery or a DC power adapter.
- Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo
- Delay time up to 1.3 seconds
- Tap tempo feature
- Blue status LED for On/Off and battery check
- First-class electronic On/Off switch
- Exceptionally rugged construction ensures long life
Behringer DR400 Digital Reverb/Delay
Long Delays and Deep Reverbs in a Sinlge PedalDial up lush reverb and precise delays with Behringer's Digital Reverb/Delay DR400 effect pedal. This powerful, digital pedal lets you dial up four types of reverbs and three lengths of delays for use separately or together. This lets you create lush soundscapes for cool musical textures, tight sounds designed for shred solos, and everything in between. Dual outputs lets you run your signal in mono or feed it to another amplifier for a huge stereo sound - a favorite setup among Sweetwater guitar players. Grab the Behringer Digital Reverb/Delay DR400 effect pedal and broaden your sonic palette today!
- 24-bit stereo reverbs and delays in a single pedal
- Stereo output for feeding your signal to two amplifiers
- Use reverb and delay by themselves or together
- Delay times go from 32ms to 2000ms
- Reverb types include small room, big room, concert hall, and plate reverb
- Status LED tells you when the pedal is in use
- Powered by a 9V battery or DC adapter
Tomsline AEB-1 Bass Equalizer
- Exclusive for electric bass.
- 5-band frequency adjustable: 50Hz, 150Hz, 500Hz, 3000Hz, 9000Hz.
- Volume adjustable +-14dB Super low power consumption.
- Quiet IC chip inside True bypass.
- LED light indicating operation situation and battery condition.
NUX NBP5 Melvin Lee Davis Signature Bass DI+Preamp
Boss RC-1 Loop Station
Great-sounding Looper PedalThe BOSS RC-1 Loop Station's simple format gives you up to 12 minutes of a single loop to add interest and depth to your music. With mono and stereo connectivity, it gives you the flexibility you need to make full use of your stereo effects pedals and amplifiers, as well as synths and other instruments. A 24-segment LED indicator changes colors and rotation speeds depending on the status and mode you've got the pedal working in, so you'll never have to guess where you're at in the music. Looping novices and pro players at Sweetwater agree, the BOSS RC-1 Loop Station is one of the easiest looper pedals you'll ever use!
- Straightforward and easy-to-operate loop pedal
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode for easy use
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery or optional AC adaptor
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time for capturing extended performances
- Stereo inputs and outputs for stereo amp rigs or instruments
- Flexible external footswitch options (FS-7, not included) make stage use easy
- Last recorded phrase stays in memory even after you turn the pedal off - perfect for building song ideas!
- Switchable mode, 24-segment LED indicator lets you keep an eye on the mode and status of the pedal