Showing 1–40 of 147 results
Zoom Multistomp MS50G Pedal
- Single stompbox design
- Easy-to-use interface includes LCD, footswitch, and analog-style cursor keys/parameter knobs
- 55 effects types (47 stompbox effects, 8 amp models) can be used in any combination
- Use up to six effects simultaneously
- 30 preset patches ready for immediate use
- Create and store up to 50 original patches
- Integrated auto-chromatic tuner
- Tap tempo function
- 1/4-inch input jack, two 1/4-inch output jacks
- Up to seven hours of operation using two AA batteries (included)
NUX MG-20 Modeling Processor
- Large 2.4 inches color TFT LCD
- DRUM and Phrase Loop Machine
- Built-in Tuner
- New CTRL Footswitch
- Built-in MP3/WAV Player
- Simple and Intuitive User Interface
- Total of 60 Effect Models
- 36 User Presets + 36 Factory Presets
- Scene Selecting to Match the Equipment
- 32bits Floating Point DSP Processing
- Drum Machine and Phrase Looper
- USB Port for Updating Software and tone editing.
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Compact Phrase Recorder Pedal
Create Great Loops!Gear up for loop action! The BOSS RC-3 Loop Station pedal gives you three hours of stereo looping. It's the perfect practice and performance tool for the adventurous guitarist. You can save your loops in 99 memory locations, so you can instantly recall your creations. And you'll appreciate the RC-3 pedal's true stereo I/O, so you can incorporate stereo instruments and devices (there's a 1/8" MP3 player input!). There are even built-in drum patterns to help guide your way to perfect looping. Connect this amazing pedal to your computer via USB 2.0 and save all the looping magic you create on the RC-3 externally.
- Up to three hours of recording time (in stereo)
- 99 memory presets and handy USB connection
- Built-in drum patterns, for perfect timing
- True stereo loop pedal with outstanding recording time, plenty of presets, and built-in drum sounds
- 3 hours of stereo recording time lets you tap your creativity
- 99 onboard memory presets for storing loops (very stage friendly)
- 1/4" A and B input jacks, 1/8" mini auxiliary input jack
- USB 2.0 port lets you import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums (perfect for practice)
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply
Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi Effects
The POD HD500X is the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics or go somewhere new with the ability to recall up to 512 totally different rigs—with changes to preamp type, power amp configuration, guitar type, polyphonic alt-tuning, effects chain and more. And thanks to HD technology, POD HD500X provides the depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your creativity in the studio or on stage. So if you’ve never experienced the flagship of the POD family, now’s the time to check out POD HD500X.
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects—use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones: Dual signal paths, multiple routing optionso Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects and stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-a-glance operation
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, balanced XLR outputs, integrated mic preamp and more
- Guitar input with variable impedance
- Fully assignable MIDI controller—control external hardware and software via footswitches and expression pedal
- L6 LINK™ connection for integration and control of DT-series amplifiers and StageSource® series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integration and control of James Tyler® Variax® guitars
- 8 set lists containing 64 presets
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Assignable expression pedal controls amp and effect parameters
- Integrated 48-second looper with dedicated footswitch
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Tap-tempo footswitch
- Professional-grade construction with bent metal chassis, chrome roll bar and die-cast expression pedal
Behringer Bass V-AMP Modeling Preamp
The Behringer Bass V-AMP Modeling Preamp lets you choose from 32 classic amps, 23 legendary speaker cabinets, and 16 killer effects models. Store your own presets in 125 memory locations. Full MIDI connectivity, plus it has Behringer's exclusive auto wah and rotary effects. Contains presets by such bass notables as Alphonso Johnson, Ken Taylor, and Hellmut Hattler.Other features include stereo headphone output with adjustable volume, super-precise and adjustable auto chromatic tuner, presence and sweep able shift/shape control, studio-quality noise reduction, and sweepable 24dB Butterworth frequency crossover. The Behringer V-AMP will become your best friend in the studio and at the gig.
- 32 authentic virtual amp models can be combined with any of the 23 speaker cabinet simulations
- Noise gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation effects, delay, and reverb
- 125 memory locations, divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- Facilitates direct recording without an extra amp
- Adjustable autochromatic tuner
- Stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Extremely low-noise instrument input ensures maximum instrument signal integrity
- Stereo 1/4" line outputs controlled by master volume for live use as guitar preamp
DigiTech Bad Monkey Analog Tube Overdrive
DigiTech Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive Features:
- Delivers an overdriven tube-style sound for leads and chords
- Easy-to-use 4-knob controls for quick setting changes
- Level, Low, High and Grunge controls, plus On/Off footswitch
- 1/4" TS Input jack
- Amp Out jack for amplifier connection
- Mixer Out jack with built-in cabinet emulation for direct connection to mixer
- 9 Volt Alkaline Dry Battery with approximately 18 hours of continuous use
- Optional PS200R power supply provides 4.8 watts
- 4 15/16" length x 3 1/8" width x 2 1/8" height
- Weight 1.38 lbs.
EBow PlusEBow Electronic Bow for Guitar
Use the EBow Plus rather than your pick, and create awesome synth effects. A small electrical charge sets up an energy field, vibrating the string giving you limitless sustain until you pull it away. The tiny, 9V-battery-powered PlusEbow replaces your pick, letting you mimic strings and synths and create outlandish sounds beyond any instrument.The Plus EBow lets you play as fast as your left hand can scurry through a lick. Fade a string in from a motionless state for a reverse-tape effect. Run the EBow across the strings for gorgeous arpeggios. Add distortion for a screaming guitar sound. Playing the PlusEBow directly over the pickup will increase your volume and give you the crisp sound of super hot pickups. Moving away from the pickup gives you the mellow sound of a hollowbody electric. The sounds you discover by experimenting with the EBow will amaze you. And like the best tools of the trade, the EBow will sound different for each musician.
Marshall RF-1 Reflector Reverb
- Spacious halls to studio plates, classic spring reverbs and haunting reverse reverb texture
- Controls include Reverb Mode (Hall, Plate, Room, Spring 1, Spring 2 and Reverse), Reverb Time, Damping, and Level
Marshall GV-2 Guv’nor Plus Effects Pedal
The Marshall GV-2 Guv'nor Plus Effects Pedal is a versatile distortion stomp box with control knobs for gain, deep, bass, mid, treble, and volume. Guv'nor Plus has a rugged metal case and features passive bypass.
IK Multimedia AmpliTube iRig
- The perfect way to take all of your favorite guitar tones with you anywhere you go
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multi-effects app for the Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
- Same low-latency guitar effects and amplifier models as IK Multimedia's Mac/PC software systems
- Choose from up to 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets, and 2 mics
- Each preset rig includes 3 simultaneous stompboxes, and amp, a cabinet, and a microphone model
- Save and recall up to 36 effects presets on the fly
- Import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects
- Includes buit-in tuner
- 1/4" female mono input jack connector
- 1/8" female stereo output mini-jack connector
- Designed for electric guitar and bass, but also works with line level signals from synths and mixers
- Output can be connected to headphones, amplifiers, powered speakers, mixers
- Compatible with iPhone 5 (native app), iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th, and 3rd generation), iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad and iPad mini. iOS 5.1 or later is required.
Zoom A3 Acoustic Guitar Preamp and Effects Processor
- Acoustic guitar preamp with onboard effects and anti-feedback
- Dedicated 1/4" input jack for instruments with pickup type selector
- XLR/TS combo jack features phantom power for use with condenser mics
- Choose from 16 guitar body types and 28 guitar models
- 40 onboard effects include reverb, chorus, delay, and more
- Use up to 2 effects and 1 acoustic model simultaneously
- Balanced XLR out is great for feeding to mixers at live shows
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Boost footswitch can add up to a 12dB boost to your signal
- Store up to 20 personalized patches
- Firmware updates via USB
- 8 hours of continuous use with 4 x AA batteries
- Power supply included
Get the acoustic sound you really want with the Zoom A3 Acoustic Guitar Preamp and Effects Processor.
DigiTech Vocalist Live 2 Harmony Processor
Smarter than your average harmony pedal.
The DigiTech Vocalist Live 2 Harmony Processor uses breakthrough musIQ technology to directly analyze the output of any electric or pre-amplified acoustic guitar (no special MIDI guitars or hex-outputs needed). Then it generates the correct vocal harmony. For example, if you're singing an A over the chords that are generally found in the key of G, Vocalist will harmonize with a C. But, if you then play an A major, the Digitech Vocalist will shift to the C#...because like any good harmony singer, it listens to the guitar!
- 2-part vocal harmony with no programming — just sing, play and let Vocalist Live 2's groundbreaking MusIQ technology do the rest
- Selectable voicing: unison, 3rd, 5th-above or below your lead vocal
- Vocal enhancement effects matrix with separate
- Compressor, Reverb and EQ/Enhance controls
- Separate Harmony and Effects pedals
- On-board guitar tuner
- XLR mic /line input with level adjustment, low-noise preamp and 48V phantom power
- 1/4" guitar input, 1/4" guitar pass-through and Guitar Ground Lift switch
- Stereo 1/8" line out and mono XLR line out
- Road-rugged, all-metal chassis
- Power supply included
Behringer V-Amp Pro Guitar Multi Effects Processor
The ultimate tone toolbox for guitar.
A rackmount version of the V-AMP, the Behringer V-AMP Pro Modeling Preamp has amazing subtlety of tone and exact replication of 32 classic and modern amp styles. 15 cab simulations can be mixed and matched with any amp. 16 editable high-end stereo effects include rotary speaker and wah-wah with optional MIDI pedal. 125 memory locations. 15 rear-panel connections for comprehensive routing. Complete MIDI automation through Windows editor software. Adjustable chromatic tuner, adjustable aux stereo in, and intuitive interface with lighted dials.
- 100 MIPS DSP for amazing subtlety of tone
- 32 classic and modern amp styles
- 15 cab simulations
- 16 editable high-end stereo effects including noise gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation effects, delay, and reverb
- 125 memory locations divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- 15 rear-panel connections allow comprehensive routing and suit virtually every conceivable application
- Additional unparalleled authentic cabinet simulation with sound design by Juergen Rath
- Stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Adjustable chromatic tuner
- Internal power supply
- MIDI implementation
- Adjustable aux stereo
- Intuitive interface with lighted dials
- Editable with SoundDiver
Behringer DD600 Digital Delay
Sweet delay at a super sweet price.
The Behringer DD600 Digital Delay effects pedal is the ultimate digital delay effects pedal for subtle to substantial echo delays. The DD600 stomp box has dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping, which results in 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay, echo and panning effects with delay times of up to 2000 milliseconds. Modes include 4 tempo settings, 4 delay settings (exclusive of delay time), E/D and Reverse. The featured Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor emulates true acoustic environments, delivering ultra-realistic sound to your ears. Other features include an extra PAN OUT output, a bright blue LED to indicate the power status and battery condition as well as an electronic bypass footswitch, which preserves signal integrity. The Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply or a typical 9 V battery can be used to operate the DD600 pedal.
- 11 modes—comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo/panning with delay time up to 2 s
- Dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
The 7 modes are comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors.
The Behringer Digital Delay DD400 effects pedal has an obsession with the past—the last 1.3 seconds of it, to be exact. The Behringer Digital Delay will sing the fading, ghostly praises of every note you squeeze from your guitar. With seven modes of delay to choose from, there is a vast palette of echoes to explore with the DD400. Take advantage of its full 1.3-second memory or scale it back for a more abrupt echo. Just twist the dedicated Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls to create the delay of your dreams. There is also a HOLD mode that allows you to loop a brief riff, then play over it. The blue LED tells you when it’s on, and the first-class on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the DD400 with a 9 V battery or a DC power adapter.
- Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo
- Delay time up to 1.3 seconds
- Tap tempo feature
- Blue status LED for On/Off and battery check
- First-class electronic On/Off switch
- Exceptionally rugged construction ensures long life
Behringer DR400 Digital Reverb/Delay
Long Delays and Deep Reverbs in a Sinlge PedalDial up lush reverb and precise delays with Behringer's Digital Reverb/Delay DR400 effect pedal. This powerful, digital pedal lets you dial up four types of reverbs and three lengths of delays for use separately or together. This lets you create lush soundscapes for cool musical textures, tight sounds designed for shred solos, and everything in between. Dual outputs lets you run your signal in mono or feed it to another amplifier for a huge stereo sound - a favorite setup among Sweetwater guitar players. Grab the Behringer Digital Reverb/Delay DR400 effect pedal and broaden your sonic palette today!
- 24-bit stereo reverbs and delays in a single pedal
- Stereo output for feeding your signal to two amplifiers
- Use reverb and delay by themselves or together
- Delay times go from 32ms to 2000ms
- Reverb types include small room, big room, concert hall, and plate reverb
- Status LED tells you when the pedal is in use
- Powered by a 9V battery or DC adapter
Zoom G5 Multi-FX Pedal
Your 1-stop Tone Machine!Why lug around a massive pedalboard, when Zoom's G5 all-in-one guitar multi-effects pedal gives you all of the killer tones and vital performance tools you need? From classically clean and chiming to blues-style crunch and full metal tube stacks, you'll find any amp sound you need in the G5. Add to that 123 amazing stompbox effects (you can use up to nine at a time) plus a real tube drive circuit to go with its amazing onboard DSP, and the G5 lets you tap into an endless source of tone shaping possibilities. And that's just the beginning of what you can do with a Zoom G5 guitar effects pedal.
- Your total guitar tone effects and amp-simulation toolbox
- Turn up the heat with Zoom's built-in Tube Booster
- Z-pedal gives you 3D control over your effects
- Onboard looper and drums give you tons of performance options
- The I/O you need both live and in your studio
NUX MG-200 Multi-Effects Processor
- A total of 55 models; Up to 8 can be used simultaneously.
- 13 classic amp models with true simulation of analog circuit(TSAC)technology.
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model.
- 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar. (100Hz,200Hz,400Hz,800Hz,1.6kHz,3.2kHz)
- 12 cabinet models provided.
- The time of presets switching is seamless and quick.
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds.
- 56 drum patterns including rock, pop, funk, jazz etc, and metronome.
- Up to 70 seconds phrase loop with sound on soundadds more playability.
- Loop sound can be played with drum machine's rhythm beat synchronously.
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice alone with MP3, CDs and other inputs.
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160x128), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive.
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory+36 user presets.
- New generation 32-bit DSP, high performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter.
- Runs on batteries and AC adaptor. Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries can be continuous used for 8 hours.
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Pedal
Crystal Clear Stereo Digital Delay and Echo!The BOSS DD-3 Digital Delay pedal makes it easy to add amazing delay effects to your guitar rig - and it's sized just right for any pedalboard! Housed in a rugged metal enclosure, the compact DD-3 Digital Delay provides rackmount-quality sound with three different settings for a range of effects. You can go from chorus-y shimmer to 800ms atmospheric repeats almost instantly, and a hold function lets you repeat a delay indefinitely while you play over it. You can use its additional direct output to play through a second amp for a true stereo delay setup, too. Plug into a time-tested pedal - get great textures and effects with the DD-3 Digital Delay! BOSS DD-3 Digital Delay Guitar Effect Pedal Features:
- High-quality sound
- Three delay time modes from 12.5ms to 800ms
- Hold function repeats sound indefinitely
- Compact and tough metal housing
- Clearly marked, easy-to-use controls
Zoom G1Xon Multi-effects Processor
Down-to-Earth Multi-effects with Expression!Here's an awesome way to get 105 guitar effects, 68 built-in rhythms, a chromatic tuner, and a 30-second looper onboard, and more: the Zoom G1Xon multi-effects pedal. There's even an assignable expression pedal onboard and five special expression effects. One of the things Sweetwater guitarists dig about the Zoom G1Xon is its simple control set, which let you easily arrange up to five effects (including distortions, compressors, modulation effects, delays, reverbs, and even amp modeling) at once. Auto Save makes sure your sounds don't get lost, and there's even a cool Pre Select feature, which lets you scroll through patches without changing your tone. What's more, you can also hook up your music player and jam out with your favorite tunes.
- An affordable multi-effects pedal that adds a ton of tonal possibilities to your guitar rig
- Streamlined user interface with large backlit LCD screen makes programming easy
- Choose from 105 guitar effects, including distortion, modulation, delay, reverb, amp modeling, and more
- Built-in expression pedal lets you control any parameter or one of 5 dedicated expression effects
- Combine up to 5 effects at once, in any order you want, to create cool and unique tones
- Auto Save function ensures that your effects settings won't get lost accidentally
- Pre Select feature lets you scroll through effects without previewing them automatically
- 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns make practicing your timing fun
- 30-second looper allows you to build up cool jams and performances
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including drop tuning
- Stereo aux jack input and headphone out put provide great ways to hone your chops
NUX CH-3 Vintage Chorus Pedal
- High quality effect with flexible function.
- Adopted low noise BBD in delay circuit, natural and clear sound.
- True bypass design, minimizes tone loss and get more control of your pedal.
- LED indicator shows status of effect and battery condition.
- The pedal can be powered by a battery or AC adapter.
NUX HG-6 High Gain FET Distortion
- Very high gain makes the distortion sound aggressive
- Active middle frequency eq circuit
- Led indicator shows status of effect and battery condition
NUX NMP-2 Dual Foot Switch
NUX AS-4 Amplifier Simulator
NUX PT-6 Pedal Tuner with True Bypass
NUX MINI Tube Man MKII Overdrive
Genuine Tube-like sound that makes it more than your average Tube Screamer!More gain ! That was the overall goal. If you’re not playing through a real tube amp, cranked for overdrive, it’s difficult to get genuine tube overdrive sound. The original Tube Screamer pedals used an OP-AMP system, a basic circuitry that became popular for its “perfect amp” attributes. It had no distortion so it had to be overdriven or distorted by re-shaping the signal until it distorts ( diode-clipping ). Clipping it a little bit gives you Overdrive. Clipping it a lot gives you Distortion. But there's a better way! Using an FET Transistor System, which already has overdrive and distortion capabilities is a better approach to maintain the genuine sound you get from an actual analog tube amp. An FET allows you to bring out the harmonic attributes, and break-up the distortion into a finer grit, the way a real tube does. Now, your leads will sing richer and longer, and your rhythm will be more open and expressive than ever before. It all culminates into an overdrive that is superbly dynamic, with crisp precise clarity that lets players cut through a dense mix, without losing fat mid-range.
NUX MINI Brownie Distortion
Tomesline ADT-1 Distortion
NUX DS-3 Distortion
Absolutely Distorted!NUX DS3 is an analog distortion pedal perfect for classic rock and heavy blues. Analog circuits boost your signals and make more harmonics and strong overdrive. It is possible to create good balanced sounds using gain knob and wide-ranged tone knob.
- Vintage brown sound, warm but wild, if you like Eddie Van Halen, get it !
- Level, Gain and Tone knob help you adjust your favorate tone easily
- High gain and large adjustability rang, suit for various music styles
- 9V DC power supply adapter ( negtive inside ,not included) or battery
- Material of housing: Aluminum alloy
- Effect types: 12 modulation model
- Presets: Up to 9 storable user presets plus manual mode
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D converter: 24-bit
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz ¡À1dB
- THD+N: 93dBu (<0.003%) A-Weighting
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Input: -20dBV@1M?
- Output: -10dBV (output load impedance of
- 10k Ohms or more
- Display: 128*128 QVGA TFT
- Power: 9V DC (9V battery, DC adapter (Optional)
NUX Phaser Core
NUX Flanger Core
NUX Chorus Core
Tomeline AMD-1 Metal Distortion
NUX Konsequent Digital Delay
NUX PG-2 Portable Guitar Effects
- Two tuning modes (Chromatic, Guitar), flat tuning function
- Built-in metronome with selectable rhythm patterns
- 9 user and 9 preset programs
- AUX IN makes it easy to jam along with an external music-playback device (mp3 player, etc.)
- Three bass preamp: CLEAN, BLUES and ROCK
- Three variable speed modulation effects: CHORUS, FLANGER and TREMOLO
- More than 800ms DELAY, ROOM and SPRING REVERB
- Noise Gate
- Backlit LCD screen for tuner and metronome
- Two AA batteries provide more than 8 hours