Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller
Super-flexible MIDI controller.
If you've got a MIDI rig you need to tame, you'll find the Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Footcontroller indispensable. With 10 banks of 10 presets, you'll have plenty of storage space. Each preset can send 5 MIDI program change commands and 2 MIDI control commands simultaneously so you can configure an entire synth rack with one stomp.2 expression pedals independently control any MIDI channel, controller number, and range. The footswitches can also be configured to send MIDI note numbers, perfect for tap-tempo functions. 2 programmable, relay-controlled footswitch jacks are great for switching guitar amp channels via MIDI.
- 10 banks of presets
- 2 expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number, and range
- Simultaneous transmission of five MIDI program change commands and two MIDI control commands per preset
- MIDI note-on commands for trigger and tap-tempo applications
- 2 programmable, relay-controlled switch jacks
M-Audio USB Uno 1X1 MIDI Interface Cable
A super-reliable high-quality interface at an amazingly low price!
The M-Audio USB Uno 1X1 MIDI Interface is a complete USB-to-MIDI solution, equipped with a USB connection to your computer and a 1-in/1-out 16-channel MIDI connection to your MIDI devices. Tiny unit comes with USB and MIDI extension cables, features MIDI activity indicators, and works for Windows or Mac. Single MIDI in and out connectors make it perfect for connecting a keyboard or controller to your computer quickly and easily. Powered by the USB port. USB supports connection of up to 127 devices simultaneously, any of which may be hot-plugged from the USB bus at any time. Requirements: Windows 98 SE, 2000, ME, or XP; Mac OS X 10.1.5 or greater.
- 1-in/1-out MIDI interface (16x16 MIDI channels)
- High-speed connection to USB-equipped PC or Macintosh computers
- MIDI-activity indicators for each port
- USB-powered, requires no external power supply
- Built-in USB cable and MIDI extension cables
- Mac OS X 10.1.5 or greater
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, and XP compatible — true Plug-and-Play installation
- Requires no IRQ, I/O Address, or DMA channel setup
Behringer Powerplay P16-M 16-Channel Digital Personal Mixer
The Behringer Powerplay 16 P16-M 16-Channel Digital Personal Mixer is used with the Behringer P16-I Input Module (sold separately) to complete the Behringer Powerplay 16 monitoring system. The system puts personal monitor mixing in the hands of musicians, singers, speakers and other talent, allowing them to set levels for up to 16 channels of audio, ultimately creating custom monitor mixes that favor their own signals.
The P16-M features an intuitive layout and control section with individual level and pan controls for 16 input channels. A 3-band EQ section further contours your headphone signal, and 24-bit D/A converters ensures high audio quality and detail. An optional stand mount (P-16MB) allows the P16-M to be mounted onto a microphone stand.
The P16-M connects to the P16-I via Cat5 network cable. Additional connections include stereo 1/4" phone through outputs, and of course a headphone output. A complete Powerplay 16 monitoring system is an ideal monitoring solution for houses-of-worship, small live performance venues, conference halls, auditoriums and more.
- 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
- Ultra-intuitive "analog" operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
- State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
- Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
- 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
- Solo and mute functions per channel
- Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
- High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
- Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
- Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
- MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels by external MIDI device such as BEHRINGER BCF2000, BCR2000, etc.
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions