Guitar Multi Effects
Showing 1–40 of 42 results
NUX MG-20 Modeling Processor
- Large 2.4 inches color TFT LCD
- DRUM and Phrase Loop Machine
- Built-in Tuner
- New CTRL Footswitch
- Built-in MP3/WAV Player
- Simple and Intuitive User Interface
- Total of 60 Effect Models
- 36 User Presets + 36 Factory Presets
- Scene Selecting to Match the Equipment
- 32bits Floating Point DSP Processing
- Drum Machine and Phrase Looper
- USB Port for Updating Software and tone editing.
Boss RC-3 Loop Station Compact Phrase Recorder Pedal
Create Great Loops!Gear up for loop action! The BOSS RC-3 Loop Station pedal gives you three hours of stereo looping. It's the perfect practice and performance tool for the adventurous guitarist. You can save your loops in 99 memory locations, so you can instantly recall your creations. And you'll appreciate the RC-3 pedal's true stereo I/O, so you can incorporate stereo instruments and devices (there's a 1/8" MP3 player input!). There are even built-in drum patterns to help guide your way to perfect looping. Connect this amazing pedal to your computer via USB 2.0 and save all the looping magic you create on the RC-3 externally.
- Up to three hours of recording time (in stereo)
- 99 memory presets and handy USB connection
- Built-in drum patterns, for perfect timing
- True stereo loop pedal with outstanding recording time, plenty of presets, and built-in drum sounds
- 3 hours of stereo recording time lets you tap your creativity
- 99 onboard memory presets for storing loops (very stage friendly)
- 1/4" A and B input jacks, 1/8" mini auxiliary input jack
- USB 2.0 port lets you import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums (perfect for practice)
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply
Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi Effects
The POD HD500X is the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics or go somewhere new with the ability to recall up to 512 totally different rigs—with changes to preamp type, power amp configuration, guitar type, polyphonic alt-tuning, effects chain and more. And thanks to HD technology, POD HD500X provides the depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your creativity in the studio or on stage. So if you’ve never experienced the flagship of the POD family, now’s the time to check out POD HD500X.
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects—use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones: Dual signal paths, multiple routing optionso Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects and stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-a-glance operation
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, balanced XLR outputs, integrated mic preamp and more
- Guitar input with variable impedance
- Fully assignable MIDI controller—control external hardware and software via footswitches and expression pedal
- L6 LINK™ connection for integration and control of DT-series amplifiers and StageSource® series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integration and control of James Tyler® Variax® guitars
- 8 set lists containing 64 presets
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Assignable expression pedal controls amp and effect parameters
- Integrated 48-second looper with dedicated footswitch
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Tap-tempo footswitch
- Professional-grade construction with bent metal chassis, chrome roll bar and die-cast expression pedal
IK Multimedia AmpliTube iRig
- The perfect way to take all of your favorite guitar tones with you anywhere you go
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multi-effects app for the Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
- Same low-latency guitar effects and amplifier models as IK Multimedia's Mac/PC software systems
- Choose from up to 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets, and 2 mics
- Each preset rig includes 3 simultaneous stompboxes, and amp, a cabinet, and a microphone model
- Save and recall up to 36 effects presets on the fly
- Import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects
- Includes buit-in tuner
- 1/4" female mono input jack connector
- 1/8" female stereo output mini-jack connector
- Designed for electric guitar and bass, but also works with line level signals from synths and mixers
- Output can be connected to headphones, amplifiers, powered speakers, mixers
- Compatible with iPhone 5 (native app), iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th, and 3rd generation), iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad and iPad mini. iOS 5.1 or later is required.
Zoom A3 Acoustic Guitar Preamp and Effects Processor
- Acoustic guitar preamp with onboard effects and anti-feedback
- Dedicated 1/4" input jack for instruments with pickup type selector
- XLR/TS combo jack features phantom power for use with condenser mics
- Choose from 16 guitar body types and 28 guitar models
- 40 onboard effects include reverb, chorus, delay, and more
- Use up to 2 effects and 1 acoustic model simultaneously
- Balanced XLR out is great for feeding to mixers at live shows
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Boost footswitch can add up to a 12dB boost to your signal
- Store up to 20 personalized patches
- Firmware updates via USB
- 8 hours of continuous use with 4 x AA batteries
- Power supply included
Get the acoustic sound you really want with the Zoom A3 Acoustic Guitar Preamp and Effects Processor.
DigiTech Vocalist Live 2 Harmony Processor
Smarter than your average harmony pedal.
The DigiTech Vocalist Live 2 Harmony Processor uses breakthrough musIQ technology to directly analyze the output of any electric or pre-amplified acoustic guitar (no special MIDI guitars or hex-outputs needed). Then it generates the correct vocal harmony. For example, if you're singing an A over the chords that are generally found in the key of G, Vocalist will harmonize with a C. But, if you then play an A major, the Digitech Vocalist will shift to the C#...because like any good harmony singer, it listens to the guitar!
- 2-part vocal harmony with no programming — just sing, play and let Vocalist Live 2's groundbreaking MusIQ technology do the rest
- Selectable voicing: unison, 3rd, 5th-above or below your lead vocal
- Vocal enhancement effects matrix with separate
- Compressor, Reverb and EQ/Enhance controls
- Separate Harmony and Effects pedals
- On-board guitar tuner
- XLR mic /line input with level adjustment, low-noise preamp and 48V phantom power
- 1/4" guitar input, 1/4" guitar pass-through and Guitar Ground Lift switch
- Stereo 1/8" line out and mono XLR line out
- Road-rugged, all-metal chassis
- Power supply included
Behringer V-Amp Pro Guitar Multi Effects Processor
The ultimate tone toolbox for guitar.
A rackmount version of the V-AMP, the Behringer V-AMP Pro Modeling Preamp has amazing subtlety of tone and exact replication of 32 classic and modern amp styles. 15 cab simulations can be mixed and matched with any amp. 16 editable high-end stereo effects include rotary speaker and wah-wah with optional MIDI pedal. 125 memory locations. 15 rear-panel connections for comprehensive routing. Complete MIDI automation through Windows editor software. Adjustable chromatic tuner, adjustable aux stereo in, and intuitive interface with lighted dials.
- 100 MIPS DSP for amazing subtlety of tone
- 32 classic and modern amp styles
- 15 cab simulations
- 16 editable high-end stereo effects including noise gate, compressor, wah-wah, modulation effects, delay, and reverb
- 125 memory locations divided into 25 banks of 5 presets each
- 15 rear-panel connections allow comprehensive routing and suit virtually every conceivable application
- Additional unparalleled authentic cabinet simulation with sound design by Juergen Rath
- Stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Adjustable chromatic tuner
- Internal power supply
- MIDI implementation
- Adjustable aux stereo
- Intuitive interface with lighted dials
- Editable with SoundDiver
Behringer DD600 Digital Delay
Sweet delay at a super sweet price.
The Behringer DD600 Digital Delay effects pedal is the ultimate digital delay effects pedal for subtle to substantial echo delays. The DD600 stomp box has dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping, which results in 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay, echo and panning effects with delay times of up to 2000 milliseconds. Modes include 4 tempo settings, 4 delay settings (exclusive of delay time), E/D and Reverse. The featured Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor emulates true acoustic environments, delivering ultra-realistic sound to your ears. Other features include an extra PAN OUT output, a bright blue LED to indicate the power status and battery condition as well as an electronic bypass footswitch, which preserves signal integrity. The Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply or a typical 9 V battery can be used to operate the DD600 pedal.
- 11 modes—comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo/panning with delay time up to 2 s
- Dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
The 7 modes are comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors.
The Behringer Digital Delay DD400 effects pedal has an obsession with the past—the last 1.3 seconds of it, to be exact. The Behringer Digital Delay will sing the fading, ghostly praises of every note you squeeze from your guitar. With seven modes of delay to choose from, there is a vast palette of echoes to explore with the DD400. Take advantage of its full 1.3-second memory or scale it back for a more abrupt echo. Just twist the dedicated Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls to create the delay of your dreams. There is also a HOLD mode that allows you to loop a brief riff, then play over it. The blue LED tells you when it’s on, and the first-class on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the DD400 with a 9 V battery or a DC power adapter.
- Mode, Time, Feedback and Level controls
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/echo
- Delay time up to 1.3 seconds
- Tap tempo feature
- Blue status LED for On/Off and battery check
- First-class electronic On/Off switch
- Exceptionally rugged construction ensures long life
Behringer DR400 Digital Reverb/Delay
Long Delays and Deep Reverbs in a Sinlge PedalDial up lush reverb and precise delays with Behringer's Digital Reverb/Delay DR400 effect pedal. This powerful, digital pedal lets you dial up four types of reverbs and three lengths of delays for use separately or together. This lets you create lush soundscapes for cool musical textures, tight sounds designed for shred solos, and everything in between. Dual outputs lets you run your signal in mono or feed it to another amplifier for a huge stereo sound - a favorite setup among Sweetwater guitar players. Grab the Behringer Digital Reverb/Delay DR400 effect pedal and broaden your sonic palette today!
- 24-bit stereo reverbs and delays in a single pedal
- Stereo output for feeding your signal to two amplifiers
- Use reverb and delay by themselves or together
- Delay times go from 32ms to 2000ms
- Reverb types include small room, big room, concert hall, and plate reverb
- Status LED tells you when the pedal is in use
- Powered by a 9V battery or DC adapter
Zoom G5 Multi-FX Pedal
Your 1-stop Tone Machine!Why lug around a massive pedalboard, when Zoom's G5 all-in-one guitar multi-effects pedal gives you all of the killer tones and vital performance tools you need? From classically clean and chiming to blues-style crunch and full metal tube stacks, you'll find any amp sound you need in the G5. Add to that 123 amazing stompbox effects (you can use up to nine at a time) plus a real tube drive circuit to go with its amazing onboard DSP, and the G5 lets you tap into an endless source of tone shaping possibilities. And that's just the beginning of what you can do with a Zoom G5 guitar effects pedal.
- Your total guitar tone effects and amp-simulation toolbox
- Turn up the heat with Zoom's built-in Tube Booster
- Z-pedal gives you 3D control over your effects
- Onboard looper and drums give you tons of performance options
- The I/O you need both live and in your studio
NUX MG-200 Multi-Effects Processor
- A total of 55 models; Up to 8 can be used simultaneously.
- 13 classic amp models with true simulation of analog circuit(TSAC)technology.
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model.
- 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar. (100Hz,200Hz,400Hz,800Hz,1.6kHz,3.2kHz)
- 12 cabinet models provided.
- The time of presets switching is seamless and quick.
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds.
- 56 drum patterns including rock, pop, funk, jazz etc, and metronome.
- Up to 70 seconds phrase loop with sound on soundadds more playability.
- Loop sound can be played with drum machine's rhythm beat synchronously.
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice alone with MP3, CDs and other inputs.
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160x128), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive.
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory+36 user presets.
- New generation 32-bit DSP, high performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter.
- Runs on batteries and AC adaptor. Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries can be continuous used for 8 hours.
Zoom G1Xon Multi-effects Processor
Down-to-Earth Multi-effects with Expression!Here's an awesome way to get 105 guitar effects, 68 built-in rhythms, a chromatic tuner, and a 30-second looper onboard, and more: the Zoom G1Xon multi-effects pedal. There's even an assignable expression pedal onboard and five special expression effects. One of the things Sweetwater guitarists dig about the Zoom G1Xon is its simple control set, which let you easily arrange up to five effects (including distortions, compressors, modulation effects, delays, reverbs, and even amp modeling) at once. Auto Save makes sure your sounds don't get lost, and there's even a cool Pre Select feature, which lets you scroll through patches without changing your tone. What's more, you can also hook up your music player and jam out with your favorite tunes.
- An affordable multi-effects pedal that adds a ton of tonal possibilities to your guitar rig
- Streamlined user interface with large backlit LCD screen makes programming easy
- Choose from 105 guitar effects, including distortion, modulation, delay, reverb, amp modeling, and more
- Built-in expression pedal lets you control any parameter or one of 5 dedicated expression effects
- Combine up to 5 effects at once, in any order you want, to create cool and unique tones
- Auto Save function ensures that your effects settings won't get lost accidentally
- Pre Select feature lets you scroll through effects without previewing them automatically
- 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns make practicing your timing fun
- 30-second looper allows you to build up cool jams and performances
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including drop tuning
- Stereo aux jack input and headphone out put provide great ways to hone your chops
NUX PG-2 Portable Guitar Effects
- Two tuning modes (Chromatic, Guitar), flat tuning function
- Built-in metronome with selectable rhythm patterns
- 9 user and 9 preset programs
- AUX IN makes it easy to jam along with an external music-playback device (mp3 player, etc.)
- Three bass preamp: CLEAN, BLUES and ROCK
- Three variable speed modulation effects: CHORUS, FLANGER and TREMOLO
- More than 800ms DELAY, ROOM and SPRING REVERB
- Noise Gate
- Backlit LCD screen for tuner and metronome
- Two AA batteries provide more than 8 hours
NUX PA-2 Portable Acoustic Guitar Effects
Boss PSA-230 Power Supply for Boss Compact Pedals
Boss PSA230 Power SupplyThe only Boss recommended pedal to power your Boss effects. Can be used in conjunction with the Boss TU-2 Tuner and Boss daisy chain lead to power up to 5 of your Boss pedals.
N.B. This product was previously known as PSA 240. If you are looking for a PSA240 to power a Boss effects pedal - this PSA230 is what you're after - they are exactly the same specification!
- Input: 230v - 50Hz
- Output: 9v - 500mA
- Center negative 9v power supply suitable for all Boss compact pedals and many other Guitar and Bass effects. Made by the Kings of Guitar FX - Roland Boss.
- Boss PSA230ES now includes a built in output current protection circuit!
NUX MG-100 Multi-Effects Processor
- A total of 58 effects ; up to 8 can be used simultaneously
- 13 classic amp models via Cherub's TS/AC technology
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model
- 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar(120Hz,250Hz,750Hz,1.6kHz,3.2kHz,6.4kHz)
- 11 cabinet models
- Seamless and quick preset switching
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Up to 40 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound adds more playability
- Tap tempo control for time based effects and drum machine
- Loop sounds can be played with drum machine’s rhythm beat synchronously
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice along with MP3, CDs and other inputs
- The expression pedal lets you adjust the volume or effect parameters in real time
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160 x128), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory + 36 user presets
- New generation 32 – bit DSP, high performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter
- Runs on batteries and AC adaptor (ACD-007A). Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries all up to 8 hours of continuous use.
MOOER GE100 Multi-Effects Processor
Behringer V-AMP 3
Next-Generation virtual guitar amplifier with USB audio interface and energyXT2.5 recording software.
If a lack of money and floor space is all that's been standing between you and a home recording studio full of the finest vintage guitar amps and effects pedals, get ready to love the Behringer V-Amp 3 multi-effects processor. This red rocker comes loaded with 32 amp models, 15 speaker cabinet models and 16 classic effects. But that's only the beginning— you also get the UCA222 USB audio interface and free energyXT2.5 Compact recording software.
- 4 all-new plus 28 improved amp models multiplied by 15 speaker cabinet simulations give you a total of 480 virtual combos
- USB audio interface included, featuring stereo I/O, optical S/PDIF out, direct monitoring and separate control for phones out
- No-latency guitar recording on your PC—edit and monitor your sound directly on V-AMP 3 and record to the incredible multi-platform music production software energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition
- Studio quality multi-effects including reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effects combinations
- 125 memory locations pre-arranged for many popular styles and embedded in the acclaimed intuitive V-AMP user interface
- Tap-tempo function and many other parameters directly accessible on the unit
- Presence control adjusts a high-frequency filter, simulating the negative feedback of tube amps
- Preamp bypass function allows use as a stereo effects processor without amp modeling
- Stereo Aux input lets you play along to a cue from your PC, CD, MP3 or drum computer for practice, teaching and home-recording applications
- Balanced stereo Line output can be configured for many recording and live applications
- Adjustable auto-chromatic tuner plus effective global configurations and equalization easily adopts the V-AMP 3 to any situation outside your home studio
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes and SysEx, allowing complete MIDI remote control or automation with your energyXT2.5 or any other DAW
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp Chorus / Delay / Reverb Pedal
Tons of Effects in a Single Pedal!The Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp chorus/delay/reverb pedal houses a virtual library of effects processors and pedals in the size of a single stompbox-sized pedal. Choose from 86 modeled effects to create your ideal signal chain. A large LCD screen makes the MS-70CDR easy to use in any lighting condition. Right out of the box, this Zoom processor has 30 presets of gig-ready classic effects and 50 user presets, so you can design and save your own sounds. From rock to country to metal, the MS-70CDR is ready for any gig. Free up some space on your pedalboard with the power of the Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp chorus/reverb/delay pedal. Amazing models of classic effects With the combination of up to six stompbox and rack effects, the Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp chorus/reverb/delay pedal is ready to dish out the sounds you need at your next gig. Classic effects include chorus, reverb, delay, flanger, vibrato, tremolo, and more. You can use up to six effects simultaneously to create big, lush sounds. Create a fat rockabilly slap-back echo or a cavernous delay, whatever you need the Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp can deliver. Intuitive interface makes managing your effects chain easy The Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp chorus/reverb/delay effects pedal sports a user-friendly graphical interface, featuring a large LCD display and analog-style cursor keys/parameter knobs. With the MS-70CDR, creating, saving, and rearranging your effects chain (both live and the studio) has never been easier. Large LCD screen makes operation easy The Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp effects pedal has a large LCD display built-in, so you can instantly see your settings. You'll love being able to see exactly what your preset's settings are with this big, backlit display. There's nothing worse than having to guess how your knobs are set and messing everything up at a show. Three parameter controls let you tweak settings quickly. A set of cursors built-in around the footswitch let you dig deeper into presets and functions on the Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp chorus/reverb/delay pedal.
- Compact multi-effects processor
- 86 stompbox effects
- Effects include chorus, reverb, delay, tremolo, flanger, and more
- Large LCD screen
- 30 preset patches and 50 used patches
- Stereo in and out
- Great for guitar, keyboard, bass, pedal steel, and more
- Built-in chromatic tuner
Zoom G1X FOUR
More Than 70 Killer Effects with Drums and LooperCrafting great-sounding guitar tones has never been easier, thanks to Zoom’s G1X FOUR multi-effects processor. Add dimension and polish to your playing with more than 70 traditional and boutique effects. Achieve real-time control over volume, wah, delay, and pitch effects with the integrated expression pedal. Dial in everything from squeaky-clean to high-gain tones with 13 classic amplifier and cabinet models. Keep the beat with 68 built-in drum patterns, while you create multi-part arrangements with a 30-second looper. The G1X FOUR allows you to use up to five effects simultaneously, and you can save up to 50 user-created patches for instant recall. The value-packed G1X FOUR is great for practice and performance alike.
- 70+ traditional and boutique effects for adding dimension and polish to your playing
- 13 classic amplifier and cabinet models covering everything from squeaky-clean to high-gain tones
- Expression pedal enables real-time control over volume, wah, delay, and pitch effects
- Use up to 5 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Save and store up to 50 user-created patches for instant recall
- Auto save function ensures that you never lose your latest creation
- 68 built-in drum patterns in multiple time signatures give you plenty to jam along to
- 30-second looper allows you to craft multi-part arrangements with CD-quality sound
- Create, edit, and manage effects and patches with Zoom’s Guitar Lab software
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports standard, open, and drop tunings
- Auxiliary input jack for jamming along with your
NUX MFX-10 Multi-Effects Processor
Bring A Collection of Guitar Amps & Effects With You!
- A total of 55 models, up to nine can be used simultaneously
- 19 classic amp and pedal models with A/B channel switching
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ for every amp model
- Parametric EQ with extra middle frequency sweep control for pedals
- 12 cabinet models provide two different modes for guitar amplifier or mixer/PA input
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Up to 20 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice along with MP3, CDs and other inputs
- The expression pedal lets you adjust the volume or effects parameters in real time
- Big backlit 160 x 128 TFT LCD for clear, easy viewing of the device’s name, parameters, tuner display etc
- A total of 72 presets: 36 factory + 36 user presets. The A/B switch allows you to use up to 144 presets
- New generation 32-bit DSP, High Performance 24 Bit/ 48kHz AD/DA convertors
- Latest TS/AC (True Simulation of Analog Circuits) Technology duplicates the distortion and tone shape of tube and vintage effect pedals
Boss RC-1 Loop Station
Great-sounding Looper PedalThe BOSS RC-1 Loop Station's simple format gives you up to 12 minutes of a single loop to add interest and depth to your music. With mono and stereo connectivity, it gives you the flexibility you need to make full use of your stereo effects pedals and amplifiers, as well as synths and other instruments. A 24-segment LED indicator changes colors and rotation speeds depending on the status and mode you've got the pedal working in, so you'll never have to guess where you're at in the music. Looping novices and pro players at Sweetwater agree, the BOSS RC-1 Loop Station is one of the easiest looper pedals you'll ever use!
- Straightforward and easy-to-operate loop pedal
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode for easy use
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery or optional AC adaptor
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time for capturing extended performances
- Stereo inputs and outputs for stereo amp rigs or instruments
- Flexible external footswitch options (FS-7, not included) make stage use easy
- Last recorded phrase stays in memory even after you turn the pedal off - perfect for building song ideas!
- Switchable mode, 24-segment LED indicator lets you keep an eye on the mode and status of the pedal
Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler Pedal
Dozens of Pedals, Inside One Pedalboard-friendly Stompbox!Your pedalboard setup is about to take a huge leap forward, thanks to Line 6's M5 Stompbox Modeler pedal. This compact box contains over 100 stompbox models, so you can easily access distortion, delay, reverb, filter and modulation effects - without having to deal with a mess of pedals and a tangle of cables (not to mention the hassle multiple power supplies can create). The M5 Stompbox Modeler gives you the kind of brilliant Line 6 effects you've come to expect plus easy-to-use, dedicated parameter control knobs, tap-tempo functionality, and even a built-in chromatic tuner. All this great functionality is packed into the M5 Stompbox Modeler's road-tough metal housing. Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler Pedal Features:
- Over 100 stompbox effects
- Simple one-effect-at-a-time design
- Dedicated knobs control each effect parameter
- Tap Tempo syncs for time-based effects
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Analog and MIDI I/O
- Expression pedal jack
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included DC power adapter
NUX MG-300 Modeling Guitar Processor
MOOER GE150 Multi-Effects Processor
Nux Cerberus Multi Function Effects
- 16 different effect types in 4 effect groups (delay / reverb, mod, distortion, drive)
- 128 presets in 32 banks
- Analog overdrive and thomann distortion circuits
- True bypass (OD / dist)
- Realistic speaker simulation with impulse response loader
- MIDI compatible
- USB port for upgrading the software editor
- Converter: 88.2 kHz / 32-bit AD / DA
- 4 separate signal routings are possible
- Kill-dry switch
- Integrated chromatic tuner
- Tap function
- Multiple inputs and outputs
- Dimensions: 320 x 100 x 65 mm
- Weight: 1.26 kg
MOOER Ocean Machine Multi-Effects Pedal
Zoom G3Xn Multi-effects Processor
Powerful Multi-effects Plus Pedalboard ConvenienceWith the power of an advanced multi-effects unit combined with the convenience of a pedalboard, the Zoom G3Xn guitar effects and amp simulator pedal is your go-to all-purpose guitar tone tool. Three large LCD displays and footswitches give you a genuine stompbox experience, and individual controls for effects and amp modeling make the G3Xn an invaluable live tool. Other features, such as an onboard tuner, looper, and rhythm patterns are especially handy for private practice. Dual outputs allow you to send stereo effects to your recording device or PA system. Complete with a built-in expression pedal for manipulating your effects, the Zoom G3Xn is ready to perform.
- Powerful amp modeler and multi-effects unit with built-in expression pedal
- Mix and match 5 tube amps and 5 speaker cab impulses
- Hardware knobs for real-time tweaking
- 68 digital FX including reverb, chorus, flanger, and overdrive to color your sound
- Onboard 80-sec stereo looper for creative stage work
- Built-in tuner for convenience
- Headphone out for silent practice
- Includes AC adapter and user manual
MOOER Red Truck Multi-Effects Pedal
Get six high-quality effects in one versatile unit.
The Mooer Red Truck multi-effects pedal is an all-in-one solution for the professional guitarist on the go. Following diligent research, the designers integrated a combination of six of the most commonly used and desirable effects pedals into one easy-to-use floor unit. The all-analog Boost, Overdrive and distortion circuits provide lush warm tones. A fully comprehensive collection of high-quality digital effects, including Modulations, Delays and Reverbs with Tap tempo control, provide spacious and ambient atmosphere via the stereo outputs. A highly visible and precise tuner will make sure you are always in tune on stage. A built-in parallel effects loop makes it easy to use with your favorite stompboxes or connect to your favorite amplifiers using the 4-cable method. The Red Truck has stereo outputs and a dedicated Mixer output with speaker simulation for direct connection to your favorite mixing board or audio interface. All the parameters and functions are laid out in front of you just like a traditional pedalboard. It's easy to view and adjust on the fly. The Red Truck is compact and easy to transport with the tidy soft-case included in the box. No matter where in the world you are going to play and what you need to connect to, you can always take a fully professional pedal effects rig with you with ease.
MOOER Black Truck Multi-Effects Pedal
- 6 effects pedals built into 1 simple unit. Compressor, Overdrive, Distortion, EQ, modulation, Delay/Reverb
- Full-featured controls for each effect
- Built-in precision guitar tuner
- Tap tempo synchronization
- Integrated effects loop for connecting external pedals or 4 cable method connection with an amplifier
- Stereo outputs
- Dedicated direct output with speaker simulation and an independent volume
- control for connection to a mixing desk, computer or headphones
- Includes a carry case for easy transportation
NUX MG-30 Versatile Modeler Multi-Effect Pedal
Pro-Level ModelingSince we announced MG-300 the best-budget compact modeler on the market ever—people started noticing our TSAC-HD (White-Box) Modeling Algorithm. It offers you realistic amp response and playability. And now, the MG-30 provides you better definition from HD to 2K ! With 2 powerful NXP® RT processors, MG-30 drives 1024 samples Impulse Response resolution with ultra-low system latency to give you tight and fast response. Premium 32-bit 2-channel AD/DA converters realize "high quality sound performance". MG-30 has super wide dynamic range ~ 110dB !
MOOER GE200 Multi-Effects Processor
Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler Pedal
Your Dream Pedalboard, In a Very Portable Package!Plug into the compact Line 6 M9 stompbox modeler and get all the classic and modern pedal effects you need! Line 6 even built in an incredible 28-second looper, for amazing creative possibilities! The M9 gives more than 75 astounding effects, and you can use up to three at once. This tough yet very portable unit gives you seven footswitches, easy-to-reach control knobs, and a bright backlit display that reads clearly on even the darkest stages. You can create up to six pedalboard "scenes," so your rig is ready for the gig when you are. Make the M9 the center of your rig!
Zoom G5n Multi-effects Processor
25 Amps and 100 Artist Presets at Your FeetCycle through the signal chains of 100 of today's top guitarists with the Zoom G5n. This next-generation modeler faithfully re-creates five celebrated tube amps, five speaker cabinet impulses, and 68 effects in stunning 24-bit quality for a virtually unlimited number of tweakable tone options, and comes loaded with presets from the guitarists of Smashing Pumpkins, Joss Stone, Korn, and Stevie Wonder (etc.) for instant inspiration. Modeled tones can be sent out to an amp and enhanced with real speaker dynamics, sent direct to a PA to keep stage volumes quiet, or recorded direct into the computer via USB for zero-latency, no-fuss studio tones. The Zoom G5n's onboard 80-second stereo looper and tuner make this board an excellent value for solo artists and live performers, and a stereo headphone out makes it a useful tool for practicing at home, at work, or out on the road.
MOOER GE250 Multi-Effects Processor
Offering higher-quality IR support and more features than its little brother the GE200, the GE250 fills the gap in MOOER’s GE Series.
The GE250 offers many of the same features expected from a GE multi-effects unit such as 70 digital amp models, over 180 different effects, customizable effects chain, drum machine, metronome, 70-second looper, and easily customizable and storable presets. It even borrows some features from the GE300 such as Tone Capture to create your own digital amp models. MIDI IN/OUT, easy FX LOOP integration and low-latency USB audio support make it suitable for live performance or recording directly to a PC.
All of these features come wrapped in a fresh new black on white design to set it apart from the rest.