Behringer Micromix MX400 4-Channel Line Mixer
No-nonsense 4-channel Line MixerWhen you need to combine mono audio sources, it's hard to beat the simplicity of the Behringer Micromix MX400. Sweetwater knows that a full-featured mixing board isn't always the best solution for sub-mixing tasks, when you really need the convenience of a compact, portable 4-in/1-out mixer. The Micromix MX400 gives you control over the input level of each channel, and Behringer promises low-noise operation from 4580 op amps. Whether you're combining keyboard signals, sending multiple signals to a single speaker, or any other small-scale mixing task, you'll be glad you have the Behringer Micromix MX400. Behringer Micromix MX400 4-channel Mono Mixer Features at a Glance:
- 4-in/1-out mono mixer
- 1/4" TS inputs and output
- Input level control for each channel
- Power supply included
- A smart and affordable solution for sub-mixing synthesizers
Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor
2 processors, 2 applications, one rackspace.
32 legendary Lexicon effects are packed into the Lexicon MX200 Dual Reverb/Effects Processor, a rackmount processor equipped with USB so it can be used as a software plug-in. It's got raw dual-processor power; instant front-panel access for live performance; and rich, smooth, complex processing algorithms for the studio, as well as specialty effects and dbx dynamics. Every effect and parameter is instantly accessible by a single button push or knob turn, and the powerful editor/librarian software gives you intense, under-the-hood control.The USB interface provides intuitive cross-platform VST and Audio Unit plug-in control, allowing the MX200 to function as a hardware plug-in. The MX200's processor still handles the processing load, but you control it through your computer, with full automation and recall features. MX-Edit, the included cross-platform editor/librarian software, lets you create, edit, compare, save, and load reverb and effects programs. You can use 2 reverbs or effects at once in one of 4 flexible routing options: dual mono, cascade, dual stereo (parallel), or mono split. There are 99 carefully crafted Factory programs and 99 User programs, front-panel controls for Input Level, Mix 1, and Mix 2 Wet/Dry controls, Routing button, independent Tempo, Bypass, and 3 control knobs for each Processor, Program Select knob, Audition button (to preview the selected effect), and Store button. The front panel Active Reverb/Effects Matrix displays which 2 effects are active, delivers single-control access to all functions, and lets you quick-audition any preset with five settings. Dual independent processor control areas with dedicated Effects Select, Tempo, Bypass, and 3 parameter control knobs provide access and control over critical parameters. LEDs illuminate to indicate any change from the 99 Factory or 99 User Programs.
- 16 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Delays and modulation effects
- dbx dynamics
- Dual-processor design
- 4 routing configurations: dual mono, cascade, dual stereo (parallel), mono split
- 99 factory/99 user programs
- Hardware plug-in feature
- VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- MX-Edit editor/librarian software
- 24-bit/48kHz sample rate
- S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1/4" balanced/unbalanced I/O
Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller
Super-flexible MIDI controller.
If you've got a MIDI rig you need to tame, you'll find the Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Footcontroller indispensable. With 10 banks of 10 presets, you'll have plenty of storage space. Each preset can send 5 MIDI program change commands and 2 MIDI control commands simultaneously so you can configure an entire synth rack with one stomp.2 expression pedals independently control any MIDI channel, controller number, and range. The footswitches can also be configured to send MIDI note numbers, perfect for tap-tempo functions. 2 programmable, relay-controlled footswitch jacks are great for switching guitar amp channels via MIDI.
- 10 banks of presets
- 2 expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number, and range
- Simultaneous transmission of five MIDI program change commands and two MIDI control commands per preset
- MIDI note-on commands for trigger and tap-tempo applications
- 2 programmable, relay-controlled switch jacks
Behringer Powerplay P16-M 16-Channel Digital Personal Mixer
The Behringer Powerplay 16 P16-M 16-Channel Digital Personal Mixer is used with the Behringer P16-I Input Module (sold separately) to complete the Behringer Powerplay 16 monitoring system. The system puts personal monitor mixing in the hands of musicians, singers, speakers and other talent, allowing them to set levels for up to 16 channels of audio, ultimately creating custom monitor mixes that favor their own signals.
The P16-M features an intuitive layout and control section with individual level and pan controls for 16 input channels. A 3-band EQ section further contours your headphone signal, and 24-bit D/A converters ensures high audio quality and detail. An optional stand mount (P-16MB) allows the P16-M to be mounted onto a microphone stand.
The P16-M connects to the P16-I via Cat5 network cable. Additional connections include stereo 1/4" phone through outputs, and of course a headphone output. A complete Powerplay 16 monitoring system is an ideal monitoring solution for houses-of-worship, small live performance venues, conference halls, auditoriums and more.
- 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
- Ultra-intuitive "analog" operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
- State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
- Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
- 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
- Solo and mute functions per channel
- Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
- High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
- Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
- Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
- MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels by external MIDI device such as BEHRINGER BCF2000, BCR2000, etc.
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions