Back to Audio Cables
Universal MIDI to USB Interface Cable
Now you can convert your PC into a Music Studio with this Fantastic PC to Keyboard Cable! It has everything you need to transfer your music from your keyboard to your PC and vice versa. It is USB powered no external power is necessary, and its truly plug and play no software installation is necessary and works on Win 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS X operating systems!
- Simply connect the USB cable into your computer, and your MIDI interface connection is completed.
- Easy to turn your PC into a music studio, start by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI Cable.
- USB powered and Class Compliant for true plug & play.
- 16 MIDI input channels ,16 MIDI output channels.
- LED’s indicate power on, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal.
- Supports Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Make Music recording by connecting a music keyboard to your computer with the USB MIDI cable with input/output.
- Connect the cable marked “IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device)
- Connect the cable marked “OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device)
- Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on.
- Open you music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI connections, etc.
- Set the music in programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to “USB Audio Device”
- Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use
- To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver
- 1 x USB MIDI Cable