Your 1-stop Tone Machine!
Why lug around a massive pedalboard, when Zoom’s G5 all-in-one guitar multi-effects pedal gives you the killer tones and vital performance tools you need? From classically clean and chiming to blues-style crunch and full metal tube stacks, you’ll find any amp sound you need in the G5. Add to that 123 amazing stompbox effects (you can use up to nine at a time) plus a real tube drive circuit to go with its amazing onboard DSP, and the G5 lets you tap into an endless source of tone shaping possibilities. And that’s just the beginning of what you can do with a Zoom G5 guitar effects pedal.
Your total guitar tone effects and amp-simulation toolbox
Loaded with over 123 models of world-famous stompbox effects, 22 stunning amp models, and Zoom’s most advanced tube modeling engine to date, the Zoom G5 guitar multi-effects pedal is any tone-loving guitarist’s treasure trove. The G5’s extremely simple stompbox-style user interface makes loading up to nine effects at once (and controlling them in real time) a piece of cake. Simple 3-knob controls and large LCD screens also help to make the G5 totally intuitive to operate. If there’s a guitar tone in your head, then you can create it with a Zoom G5 guitar effects pedal from Sweetwater.
Turn up the heat with Zoom’s built-in Tube Booster
Without a doubt, the sigmoid-curve-clipping tube emulation and ZFX-IV DSP chip loaded in the G5 makes its digital emulation among the more convincing tone engines out there. But do you know what sounds even more realistic than any tube emulation? Real tubes, of course. That’s why Zoom also equipped their G5 with a real 12AX7 tube circuit. With the press of a footswitch, you can instantly kick in an extra 16dB of pure tube drive, taking your tone over the top.
Z-pedal gives you 3D control over your effects
Cooler than any conventional expression pedal, the Z-pedal Zoom outfitted their G5 guitar multi-effects rig with gives you a ton of real-time control over your sounds. In addition to standard up and down motion, the G5’s Z-pedal lets you control additional parameters via both left and right motion. That means you can control up to three real-time parameters with a single expression pedal. What’s more, the G5 comes with 20 amazing effects specifically designed to let you get the most out of your G5’s Z-pedal control.
Onboard looper and drums give you tons of performance options
As if all of these amazing effects, amp models, and tone-shaping tools weren’t enough, Zoom decided to go the extra mile with their G5 multi-effects pedal, outfitting it with an easy-to-use 60-second phrase looper. In addition to simple layering, the G5’s looper lets you perform sound-on-sound recording, allowing you to layer take after take. And thanks to the versatile onboard drum machine, you can add drums and other backing tracks, laying down entire sound ideas directly on your Zoom G5.
The I/O you need both live and in your studio
With all of these killer effects and real-time parameter controls, you might suspect that Zoom built the G5 guitar effects pedal to be an awesome live tool… and you’d be right. But that’s not all it’s good for. In addition to being able to run its XLR direct output straight to a live console, you can easily use it to feed your recording interface. Don’t have a recording interface? No problem – the G5 can connect straight to your computer via USB for direct recording. And since it comes with a copy of Steinberg Cubase LE, you don’t even need to have a favorite recording software to get the most out of your Zoom G5.
Zoom G5 Guitar Amp Emulation and Multi-effects Pedal Features:
- An all-in-one guitar effects and amplifier modeling pedal you can use to get any tone you need, anywhere
- A perfect live multi-effects rig for any guitarist who needs to cover a lot of musical ground
- Powerful multi-effects DSP engine lets you play with up to nine effects at once, including amplifier modeling
- Intuitive layout with 4 x large LCD screens and streamlined 3-knob controls sections provide pedalboard-style simplicity
- Straightforward user interface makes creating, saving and rearranging your own effect chains a breeze
- Footswitchable Tube Booster section lets you saturate your tone with the sound of a genuine 12AX7 preamp tube
- Z-pedal expressing adds left and right foot controls, allowing you to manipulate up to 3 parameters at once
- Includes 20 effects specifically designed to take full advantage of the Z-pedal’s 3-axis control
- Advanced DSP and tube emulation technology provide added realism to the feel, response, and sound of the G5’s effects
- 22 x super-real amp models provide you with everything from vintage British models to cutting-edge Californian high-gain monsters
- Each amp model includes its own distinct cabinet model you can use to alter its tone
- Pick and choose the amplifier and cabinet models you like and design your own custom digital rig
- Amp models are great for both live performance and studio recording
- Loaded with 123 world-renowned stompbox effects, including some of the world’s most popular guitar pedals and rack-mounted processors
- Effects includes distortion, compression, modulation, delay, an amazing HD reverb, and much more
- Store up to 297 (99 banks x 3 patches) of your original creations
- ZFX-IV DSP effects processor uses 32-bit floating-point processing to produce amplifier sounds that are extremely realistic
- Looper function with 60-second phrase recording and infinite sound-on-sound overdubbing
- Built-in drum machine lets you choose from over 40 different rhythm patterns, including 4, 8 and 16-beat, shuffle and many others
- Tap key makes it easy to set tempo and start a jam session anytime
- USB audio interface connection lets you record with your DAW software
- Included Steinberg Cubase LE recording software lets you create original music on your Mac or PC
- Direct monitoring capability eliminates latency issues, making DAW recording easy and headache free
- Balanced XLR output lets you connect directly to live mixing boards or your studio recording equipment
- Brightly back-lit built-in tuner provides easy tuning on any stage
- Amazing 1.6ms patch change speed ensures that you will never miss a beat
- Add an additional optional expression pedal and footswitch for even more performance flexibility
- Free Edit & Share software for Mac/PC lets you create, edit, save, and share your own effects settings with a wide network of other G5 users
When you need to be able to take absolutely every essential guitar gadget with you, you need a Zoom G5 guitar multi-effects pedal from Sweetwater!