Showing 369–384 of 460 results
not ratedPKR 5,500 Read more
Proel EL80 Keyboard Stand
- New support for keyboard control system with "EASY LOCK" completely disassembled and easily ripegabile.
- FULLY FOLDABLE - The original design dell'EL80D allows you to quickly remove the arms and replace completely the support in a structure Compact and easy to carry.
- MECHANISM "EASY LOCK" - Operation of Action "EASY LOCK" nylon.
- SIMPLE AND ACCURATE ADJUSTMENT - Thanks to the mechanism "EASY LOCK" adjustment support is simple and precise.
- FEET SLIP - New design of natural non-slip rubber foot.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHT
not ratedPKR 6,000 Add to cart
Behringer MICROMIX MX400 4-Channel Line Mixer
- Ultra-compact 4-channel line mixer
- Highest sonic quality even at maximum output level
- Input Level control for each channel
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance
- DC 12 volt adapter included
A simple, eye-catching design for an ear-catching performance every time. Order today!
not ratedPKR 32,000 Add to cart
Behringer MS40 Digital Monitors
- 2-way active studio monitors for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and electronic keyboard monitoring
- Front-ported bass-reflex cabinets, Active Main/Passive Satellite speaker system design
- TOSLINK and Coaxial SPDIF digital inputs with 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters
- Magnetically shielded 4.75" woofers and 2.5" tweeters for close proximity use with computer and video monitors
- Built-in high-headroom 40-watt stereo (20W per channel) amplification
- Treble and Bass tone controls, separate Volume controls for input Line 1 and Line 2
- 1/4" Headphone output, standard RCA and 1/8" Stereo Mini inputs
Add to cart
Samson PowerBrite PB10 Pro
- Protect your gear and organise your power distribution
- 19 inch rackmount power conditioner
- Dual digital voltage displays
- Front mounted dimmable led lamps
- Rear mounted led gooseneck lamp
- 8 rear panel iec outlets
- 1 front panel iec outlet
- Surge protection
- Peak voltage spike clamping
- Rfi / emi filtering
- Dedicated switch for powering rear iec outlets
- Front panel resettable 10 amp circuit breaker protects all connected gear
- Four iec power cables included
Add to cart
Behringer FBQ2496 Feedback Destroyer Pro
- Automatically and intelligently locates and destroys up to 20 frequencies per channel
- Ultrafast feedback detection (0.2 sec) due to proprietary FFT signal analysis
- Ultra-narrow notch-filters (up to 1/60th octave) for very effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- The Set-and-forget default setting plus Panic button enable immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically
- Single-shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback and locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual mode allows individual setting of up to 40 fully parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment
- Ultra-high resolution 24—bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converter powered by a 32-bit DSP for ultimate audio performance
- Open MIDI architecture for future software updates and flexible communication with digital equipment
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR and 1⁄4" TRS connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply for flexibility (100-240V), good transient response, plus low power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and rugged construction
Get rid of that feedback while leaving the rest of your signal virtually untouched, order today!
not ratedPKR 9,500 Add to cart
Samson LS2 Lightweight Speaker Stands
- Two lightweight, telescoping tripod speaker stands
- Roadworthy, steel construction
- Sleek black finish
- Adjustable up to six feet in height
- Standard 1 3/8-inch pole adapters fit virtually all PA speakers
- 55 pounds (25kg) of handling capacity per stand
not ratedPKR 4,500 Add to cart
Samson BL3 – Ultra-Light Boom Stand
Samson's BL3 microphone boom stand combines the crucial elements of lightweight durability with an attractive and functional design. This collapsible tripod boom stand has a sturdy die-cast and steel construction that offers superior resiliency with great flexibility of positioning, so it's always convenient and never conspicuous. Its glossy black finish ensures an elegant yet unobtrusive presence and its lightweight design enables maximum portability. Perfect for on-the-go musicians, performance venues or studios, the BL3 provides the strength you need with the portability you crave.
not ratedPKR 5,500 Add to cart
Samson BT4 Telescoping Boom Stand
Samson's BT4 telescoping boom stand combines lightweight durability with an attractive and functional design. This collapsible tripod mic stand has a sturdy die-cast and steel construction that offers superior resiliency with great flexibility of positioning, so it's always convenient and never conspicuous. And its sleek black finish ensures an elegant yet understated presence, making it perfect for on-the-go musicians, performance venues and rehearsal/recording spaces.
not ratedPKR 12,500 Add to cart
sE Electronics Dual Pro Mic Pop Shield
Another first from sE... simple, but highly effective. This is a professional solution to the problem of needing different pop shields to suit vocal performances. The device has a stong goose neck with both a standard fabric membrane and a pro metal pop shield on a hinge mechanism. You can use either separately or both simultaneously depending on the application.