Washburn MG-700 Mercury Flame Trans Purple 1995 (Used)
Based on Washburn Mercury Series 1995
1995 Washburn Japan (Grover Jackson) MG-700 Mercury HSS Superstrat
- Body wood – Alder
- Fingerboard material – Rosewood
- Neck wood – Maple
- Frets – Nickel
- Number of Frets – 22
- Position Marks – Pearloid dot inlays
- Machine Heads – Grover
- Bridge – Washburn 600-S Locking Tremolo System
- Strings – 9-42 strings
- Pickups – Washburn 611/612/623 (HSS)
- Controls – Master Volume, Tone control, 5 Way selector switch
- Finish – Glossy Poly Lacquer
Original Guitar Picture are attached
Out of Stock
Jackson JS11 Dinky Metallic Red
Rock Out with Jackson!The shred-ready Jackson JS11 Dinky solid body electric guitar was made to create sonic mayhem. The amazingly affordable JS11 Dinky serves up massive tone and killer sustain - courtesy of its basswood body, tremolo tailpiece, and two high-output ceramic humbuckers. You'll relish the uber-playability of the maple speed neck and fat-fretted rosewood fingerboard that lets you chord blissfully and shred without the fear of fretting out. Say hello to your new weapon of choice: the Jackson JS11 Dinky. Jackson JS11 Dinky Solid body Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Jackson high-output pickups deliver the ultra-hot tone you need to tear it up
- Flat fretboard delivers maximum playing comfort and performance
- If looks could kill...
- A high-performance guitar for an amazing low price
- Lightweight and resonant basswood Dinky body conveys instant attitude
- Dual Jackson custom humbuckers deliver hard-hitting high-gain tone
- Flat-radiused rosewood fingerboard feels great for rhythm and lead playing
- 2-point tremolo tailpiece
- Slender graphite-reinforced maple neck keeps your action fast
Yamaha Revstar RS320 – Red Copper
Affordable Axe with Classic Tone and PerformanceSleek streamlined looks inspired by Yamaha's high-end motorcycles give this remarkably affordable RS320 the smooth curves of a custom solidbody electric guitar. Like a fine motor craft, the RS320's lightweight nato body practically floats, and its ultra-fast, thin-carved set neck provides high-speed performance like a fine-tuned machine. A pair of ceramic YGD humbucking pickups also ensures that this axe is ready for any style of music you throw at it. Top it off with the iconic Yamaha Tuning Fork logo in the low-mass aluminum bridge, and you have one incredibly unique instrument.
- An affordable solidbody electric guitar inspired by Yamaha's classic motorcycles
- Lightweight nato body delivers pronounced midrange and lightweight comfort
- Ceramic YGD humbuckers yield a classic dual-coil tone
- Thin neck profile and sleek rosewood fretboard offer comfortable playability
- Set-in neck and aluminum bridge with stopbar tailpiece provide enhanced sustain
Peavey JF-1 Hollow-body Electric Guitar
- 24 3/4 inch scale
- Figured maple cap Cream binding on body and neck
- 22 frets
- New Custom Bow-tie inlay Die-cast machine heads with tulip buttons
- Maple multi-laminate body
- Tune-o-matic bridge and stop tailpiece
- Two Peavey USA design humbucking pickups
- Black/white/black pickguard
- Two tone and two volume controls with three-way switch
- Gold-plated hardware
- Set-neck guitar with hard rock-maple neck Rosewood fretboard
- Case available through Peavey Accessory Program
- Dual adjustable torsion rod
Cort CR300 (with EMG Pickups)
The new CR300's time-tested classic design features a single-cutaway body, 15mm(19/32") carved premium maple top and set-neck construction.
15mm(19/32") Maple Top
The thick carved 15mm(19/32") Maple top on Mahogany body is a classic wood combination that simply cannot be beat: thick, cutting, warm, rich, full and sweet.
EMG® RetroActive FAT 55 Pickup Sets
The EMG RetroActive Fat 55 dual humbuckers provide the best of two worlds: warm and sweet vintage-style tones with all the benefits of active low impedance output.
Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stop Tailpiece
The revered Tune-O-Matic bridge with stop tailpiece provides the classic look for single-cutaway guitars and the all-important transfer of strings’ vibrational energy into the body.
2 Volume, 2 Tone Control
The classic 2-volume and 2-tone control layout produces a wide variety of great sounds.
3 Way Pickup Selector
The 3-way toggle switch selects either humbucker or both.
Set Neck Construction
Set-neck construction produces a sound and feel that is quite different from bolt-on with enhanced sustain and a more focused midrange sound that cuts through the mix like hot knife through butter.
Vintage Style Machineheads
The vintage-style machineheads exude a cool retro vibe while still providing excellent tuning stability and functionality.
Semi Gloss Finish
The CR300’s semi-gloss finish exhibits the best qualities of both gloss and satin finishes, providing a luxurious look that also feels smooth to the touch.