The AF1 and AG1 Guitar Transmitters plug directly into the jack of the guitar with no cables running to a pack. The AF1 plugs in at a 45° angle for body mounted recessed jacks, while the AG1 is a 90° plug suitable for most popular straight angle jacks. These transmitters provide complete wireless freedom with no beltpacksor cables required. And they both offer up to 14 hours of battery life using a single AA battery
The core of the receiver system is the CR77 True Diversity half-rack UHF receiver. It works flawlessly with all AirLine UHF transmitters. Featuring a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob that allows easy adjustment of audio output, the CR77 takes all of the guesswork out making your wireless system perform.
Its synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation. The rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ outputs allowing flexible connection options. In addition, two CR77 receivers can be rackmounted together in a single space rack adapter available as an added accessory.
With the AirLine 77 AF1/AG1 Guitar system, you get complete wireless freedom that’s good to go anywhere the music takes you.
AirLine 77 AF1/AG1 Guitar System
- UHF wireless system with PLL frequency control
- Available in multiple channels across two frequency bands (N: 642.375MHz–645.750MHz, K: 489.050MHz–492.425MHz)
- AC adapter and 1/4” audio cable included
AF1 or AG1 Guitar Transmitter
- AF1 plugs directly into Fender® (Stratocaster)-style guitar output jacks (no beltpack or cable required)
- AG1 plugs directly into Gibson®-style guitar output jacks (no beltpack or cable required)
- Offers up to 14 hours of battery life using single AA battery
- Power/low battery LED indicator
- 300′ operating range (line-of-sight)
- Power and 15dB Pad switches
CR77 Wireless Receiver
- True Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Mountable half-rack chassis
- 1/4-wave antennas
- Multi-segment audio and RF level LED meters
- Volume and squelch controls
- Balanced XLR output, unbalanced 1/4″ output
- Mic/Line level output switch