Pro Playability and Mobile Convenience
The Roland A-49 MIDI keyboard controller gives you pro playability and mobile convenience. The A-49 features a high-quality, velocity-sensitive synth-action keyboard in a trim, roadworthy package that weighs in at under six pounds, and offers USB and iPad compatibility, as well as onboard control of Roland SuperNATURAL-powered synths. You get robust performance control, with assignable knobs and switches, octave and transpose buttons, sustain and expression pedal inputs, and Roland’s way-cool bend/mod lever and D-BEAM controller. If you need a compact controller, the Roland A-49 belongs on your short list.
Roland A-49 MIDI Keyboard Controller at a Glance:
- All you could want in a compact controller
- Control your SuperNATURAL synths directly
- Compatible with three operating systems
All you could want in a compact controller
Roland is back at it, flexing its considerable keyboard design mojo with the A-49 MIDI controller. This ‘board gives you everything you could want in a compact controller: a great-feeling keybed, assignable knobs and switches, octave and transpose buttons, sustain and expression pedal inputs, Roland’s slick bend/mod lever and even their insanely cool D-BEAM controller.
Control your SuperNATURAL synths directly
The A-49 sports a dedicated SuperNATURAL mode button that unlocks a bevy of sound-selection features when hooked up to a Roland SuperNATURAL instrument such as the INTEGRA-7 sound module or the JUPITER-80 and JUPITER-50 synths. It’s like they were made for each other.
Compatible with three operating systems
The Roland A-49 is three-OS compatible. That’s right. You get compatibility with the Mac, as well as iOS apps on the iPad (via the optional Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit). The A-49 comes bundled with Ableton Live Lite software, for straight-out-of-the-box music production.
Roland A-49 MIDI Keyboard Controller Features:
- High-quality, velocity-sensitive synth-action keyboard
- Keys have a rounded shape for a comfortable touch
- Technical enhancements to reduce keybed noise and increase playability
- Roland’s bend/mod lever and D-BEAM controller
- Assignable knobs and switches
- Octave and transpose buttons
- Sustain and expression pedal inputs
- Mac and Windows compatible
- iOS music app compatibility on the iPad (via optional Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit)