Dual-diaphragm Condenser Mojo
The Behringer C-3 dual-diaphragm condenser mic is an affordable, high-quality way to put medium-diaphragm condenser mojo in your mic locker. The medium-diaphragm condenser is a studio staple, the mic you reach for when you need to capture a lead vocal or the room sound of a raging guitar cab. The C-3 gives you the big sound, plus the bonus of being able to switch pickup patterns between cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-eight. This gives you enormous flexibility (and used to cost a fortune) Thankfully, now you have it all – affordably – with Behringer’s C-3.
Behringer C-3 Features at a Glance:
- Medium Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Professional medium dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Requires +48V phantom power
Add dual-diaphragm condenser mic mojo to your mic locker with the Behringer C-3!