AKG Perception P120
Accuracy Is Affordable
Need an affordable mic you you can use on almost anything? Sporting a 2/3″ diaphragm capsule, a fixed cardioid pickup pattern, and the ability to withstand high SPLs, the AKG P120 works great on just about any source – instrumental or vocal. A bass roll-off switch and 20dB pad add to this mic’s versatility. When you consider its super-affordable price tag, the AKG P120 becomes a logical choice for project and home studio multi-mic applications such as drums.
AKG P120 Medium-diaphragm Condenser Mic Features at a Glance:
- Serviceable cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 150dB
- Bass roll-off: 300Hz
- Pad: 20dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
The AKG P120: pick up a couple for your studio or live rig!
This Versatile Condenser Mic is an Incredible Value!
The Audio-Technica AT2035 large-diaphragm condenser microphone gives you great performance at an amazingly low price! The cardioid AT2035 features a switchable 80Hz highpass filter, a 10dB pad, and ships with a custom shock mount and protective pouch. A great choice for everything from project and pro studios to live applications, this mic gives you smooth, natural sound quality, and its ability to handle high sound pressure levels makes it useful on a range of sound sources. No doubt about it - the AT2035 is a tremendous value!Audio-Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features:
- A versatile mic
- Reliable, consistent
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80Hz highpass filter and 10dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease.Reliable, consistent
Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Low-frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Impedance:120 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 148dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10dB pad
- Weight: 14.2 oz
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: Shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
The Audio-Technica AT2035 gives you premium large-diaphragm condenser mic performance at an amazing price!
Behringer MicroPower PS400 48V Phantom Power Supply
Phantom Power to Go!Need phantom power? Grab the Behringer MicroPower PS400 phantom power supply, and power up! Just plug in the included power supply, and you're ready to supply either 12V or 48V of phantom power to your condenser mic. Connect your condenser mic to the Mic Input and send a line from the Mic Thru to your mixer. If you need phantom power, look no further than the Behringer MicroPower PS400.
- Selectable 12V/48V phantom power
- Powered by included power supply
- All-metal construction
- Low-noise signal path
- Compact and portable
RODE NT1 Pack
Record-setting Low-noise Condenser Mic!Over the Rode NT1's 20-plus-year history, Sales Engineers have helped countless recording engineers discover this amazing cardioid condenser microphone - and this latest NT1 model is by far the most impressive one yet! Sporting a mere 4.5dB of self noise, the NT1 isn't just the quietest studio condenser microphone Rode has produced to date, it's one of the quietest mics of its type in the world. Patented Lyre capsule suspension technology from Rycote further enhance the sound of the NT1, isolating it from even the natural harmonic resonance of its aluminum body. And with the bundled SM6 combination shock mount and pop filter, this NT1 Kit is a truly amazing deal.
- An amazing cardioid condenser microphone that provides studio-quality sound any project studio engineer can afford
- An excellent choice for recording virtually any acoustic instrument, voice, or amplifier rig
- Hand-made HF6 large-diaphragm condenser capsule delivers the smooth sound you'd expect from a vintage solid-state mic
- Internal suspension features Rycote Lyre technology to minimize vibration and chassis resonance in all three axises
- High-grade signal path circuitry offers a staggering 4.5dB of self noise, making this one of the quietest studio condensers ever
- Lightweight but durable aluminum body features an incredibly durable baked electrostatic coating with laser-etched lettering
- Bundle with the Rode SM6 combination shock mount and pop screen
- Lightweight engineering-grade polymer frame with heavy duty joint/clamp makes this shock mount extremely mic stand friendly
- SM6 features Lyre suspension for phenomenal isolation with none of the drawbacks inherent to rubber-band based shock mounts
- Pop screen with silicon damper features a PDV base and baked electrostatic coating for extreme durability
- Requires +48V phantom power
MXL 550 551 Studio Mic Kit
Two studio-quality condenser mics paired together in one package.
This incredible recording kit from MXL pairs up the MXL 550 and the MXL 551 for a ensemble that is ideal for quality-oriented but budget-minded musicians. The MXL550/551R Studio Kit delivers outstanding performance for both vocals and instruments. The MXL 550 is a robust vocal condenser microphone with exceptional clarity and tonal quality. The MXL 551 instrument microphone provides the dynamic range needed for acoustic guitars, drums, high-hat cymbals, pianos, percussion, stringed instruments and more. This is the ideal package for the home or project studio where quality is required, but on a scale most musicians can afford.
- Microphone pair that can cover all recording needs
- Perfect to use together”one for vocals, one for instruments
- Fine-tuned to deliver extra clarity and detail
- FET preamp with balanced output and low noise
- Distinctive design with a striking red body