Showing 33–48 of 75 results
Nux Cerberus Multi Function Effects
Cerberus is a multi-function effect pedal which can be used standalone or with the 4 cable method and comes packed with extraordinary features including inside routing, IR loader, analog overdrive & distortion and digital effects NUX Ceberus Official Link
NUX DS-3 Distortion
- NUX DS-3 is an analog distortion pedal perfect for classic rock and heavy blues.
- Vintage brown sound, warm but wild, if you like Eddie Van Halen, get it !
- Level, Gain and Tone knob help you adjust your favorate tone easily
- High gain and large adjustability rang, suit for various music styles
- 9V DC power supply adapter ( negtive inside ,not included) or battery
NUX MG-20 Modeling Processor
MG-20 is the floor guitar processor with 32bit float point DSP equipped and True Simulation of Analog Circuits (TSAC) technology. Up to 60 models, 60's looper, sample-based drum machine and MP3/WAV player, sophisticated user interface and big colorful LCD display, MG-20 is the pro solution for guitarist who wants to nice tone and function. The multi-purpose CTL pedal allows you to switch effects on and off, boost volume for solo, TAP the delay time and modulation speed, or play/stop backing track! With an extensional pedal and the built-in Expression pedal, you are going to have superb control on stage! Lots of possibilities! With the USB port, you are able to update the system and edit tone on your computer!
Add to cart
- A total of 55 models; Up to 8 can be used simultaneously.
- 13 classic amp models with true simulation of analog circuit(TSAC)technology.
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model.
- 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar. (100Hz,200Hz,400Hz,800Hz,1.6kHz,3.2kHz)
- 12 cabinet models provided.
- The time of presets switching is seamless and quick.
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds.
- 56 drum patterns including rock, pop, funk, jazz etc, and metronome.
- Up to 70 seconds phrase loop with sound on soundadds more playability.
- Loop sound can be played with drum machine's rhythm beat synchronously.
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice alone with MP3, CDs and other inputs.
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160x128), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive.
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory+36 user presets.
- New generation 32-bit DSP, high performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter.
- Runs on batteries and AC adaptor. Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries can be continuous used for 8 hours.