Back to Wireless Microphones
Sapphire MMI-TRS Wireless Instrument Microphone
Wireless Freedom with Portability
- Wireless instrument microphone for any folk instrument like Sitaar, Tablam Rabab, Sarangi, Flute etc
- The transmitter and receiver comes with a re-chargeable battery with up to 10Hrs work time on a full charge. Transmitting type of two-way 2.4G FH with a work distance of 40-50mts.
- Mini metal clip allows you to easily clip it to your collar, tie or pocket. We use state of the art lightweight materials to insure you barely even notice the mic is there. Audio Signal: Digital Sampling 16bit 44.4KHz.
- Pairing Type: Automatic, Frequency Response: 20-20KHz.
- Current: 0dbm Current Less than 30mA
- 3.5mm Receiver is compatible with 3.5mm Standard Mic In ports on PC or Laptops
- 6.35mm Phono Connector included for using with standard Mic Input
Call for Price 03145111100
Samson Concert 88x Handheld Wireless
Pro Performance. Simple Setup.Taking the complexity out of going wireless, Samson Concert 88x combines professional-grade audio clarity, reliable operation in the UHF band with extremely easy setup. The Concert 88x Handheld system is an excellent choice for singers, educators and presenters making the leap to the freedom of wireless.
PKR 25,000 OUT OF STOCK
Behringer ULM300MIC 2.4 GHz Digital Handheld Wireless System
A Quality Wireless System from BehringerExcellent sound, ease-of-use, and steadfast reliability — that just about sums up the Behringer ULTRALINK ULM300MIC. Consisting of a ULM300M handheld microphone transmitter and ULM300RS single-channel receiver, this wireless system is a great way to take the stage without the hassle and restriction of cables. Experience clear, interference-free operation in the license-free 2.4GHz frequency band. Enjoy convenient automatic pairing and easy-to-read front-panel LEDs. And with 24 hours of real-world performance time on a single battery, the ULM300MIC is a wireless system that you can count on. The ULTRALINK ULM300MIC includes a 200-foot operating range, handy integrated volume buttons on the mic, and a panic mute function.
State-of-the-art wireless technology for interference-free operation The Behringer ULTRALINK ULM300MIC operates in the license-free 2.4GHz range, so you don't have to worry about interference from TV stations and cell towers. Beyond that, its digitally encrypted signal maintains all of its integrity from the transmitter to the receiver, free from unwanted artifacts and noises. And you can expect this level of performance within a 200-foot operating range, so you'll have plenty of room to work the stage.
Convenient features provide excellent ease-of-use Setting up the ULTRALINK ULM300MIC is a breeze, thanks to its automatic pairing feature. At Sweetwater, we appreciate the receiver's easy-to-read front-panel LEDs — they provide at-a-glance information about signal presence and strength. Indicators on the transmitter also warn you when it's time to change your batteries, and integrated volume buttons on the side of the microphone transmitter make adjusting levels from the stage easy. There's also a handy panic mute function in case you run into trouble.
- Digital wireless system with handheld microphone transmitter and single-channel receiver
- ULM300M handheld transmitter features a mic capsule tailored to vocal applications
- Operates in the license-free 2.4GHz frequency band for clear, interference-free operation
- Digitally encrypted signal maintains all of its integrity from transmitter to receiver
- 200-foot operating range supplies plenty of room to work the stage
- Automatic pairing makes setup a breeze
- Easy-to-read front-panel LEDs on the receiver provide at-a-glance information about signal presence and strength
- Indicators on the transmitter warn you when it's time to change your batteries
- Integrated volume buttons on the microphone transmitter make adjusting levels from the stage easy
- Handy panic mute function in case you run into trouble
- 24 hours of real-world performance time on a single battery
PKR 74,500 Add to cart
Samson AirLine Micro Earset Wireless
Get Charged Up... Our Smallest Wireless System Ever.AirLine Micro Earset Wireless System is a high-performance micro-size UHF wireless solution ideal performers, fitness professionals, presenters and worship leaders looking for clear vocal reproduction while keeping their hands free. The innovative AH2 earset transmitter features a water-resistant design, omnidirectional mic capsule, and fits comfortably and securely behind the ear. The system includes internal rechargeable batteries for a truly hassle-free experience.
Call for Price 03145111100
Behringer Ultralink ULM302MIC Dual Wireless System
The Easy Way to Go WirelessThe Behringer ULTRALINK ULM302MIC is an easy way to go wireless. You get two handheld microphone transmitters that are tailor-made for vocals. Add to that a high-performance dual-channel receiver, and you're good to go. Experience top-notch sound with minimal interference, a maximum operating range of 200 feet, and up to 24 hours of use on a single set of batteries. Enjoy license-free use worldwide. The ULTRALINK ULM302MIC includes convenient built-in volume buttons and a panic mute feature. Beyond that, automatic pairing and a combination of balanced and unbalanced connectors make it a breeze to set up and integrate into any rig. If you want a no-fuss handheld wireless system, the ULTRALINK ULM302MIC is a great value-priced option.
2.4GHz frequency band offers interference-free performance There are few things worse than picking up intrusive radio signals with your wireless system. That's why the ULTRALINK ULM302MIC operates in the 2.4GHz frequency band. This band is well out of the range of television stations and cell towers. The signal is also digitally encrypted, ensuring a clear signal without unwanted artifacts. On top of that, you can operate the ULTRALINK ULM302MIC anywhere in the world without special licensing requirements.
Designed for easy setup Setting up the Behringer ULTRALINK ULM302MIC is dead simple. Its handheld transmitters pair with its dual-channel receiver automatically. Keeping an eye on your signal presence and strength, as well as battery life, is as easy as glancing at the receiver's front-panel LEDs. The ULTRALINK ULM302MIC includes both balanced XLR and unbalanced TS connectors, allowing for easy integration with any PA or conference room system.
Convenient built-in controls Operating the ULTRALINK ULM302MIC is just as easy as setting it up. Built-in volume buttons allow you to adjust sound levels on-the-fly right from the stage. And if you experience any dreaded feedback, just engage the panic mute feature, take a deep breath, and relax.We appreciate the ULTRALINK ULM302MIC's convenient features and ease of operation.
- Digital handheld wireless system with 2 transmitters and a dual-channel receiver
- Operates in the 2.4GHz frequency band for interference-free performance
- Handheld transmitters pair with the receiver automatically for easy setup
- Front panel-LEDs for keeping an eye on your signal presence, signal strength, and battery life
- Includes both balanced XLR and unbalanced TS connectors for easy system integration
- Built-in volume buttons allow you to adjust sound levels on-the-fly right from the stage
- Panic mute feature is a lifesaver in high-feedback zones
- Maximum operating range of 200 feet and up to 24 hours of battery life