Light Up Your Musical Ideas — Fast!
The Yamaha PSR-SX700 is a powerful professional arranger workstation that will ignite your creativity without blowing up your budget. With its intuitive color touchscreen and Joystick Controller, assignable knobs, 16-track song recorder, and studio-grade sound quality, the PSR-SX700 gives you maximum control with minimum effort, streamlining your creative flow and letting you capture your best ideas and recall them with the press of a button. From polished demos to finished masters, the Yamaha PSR-SX700 is an incredibly powerful creative tool. If you’re a songwriter, arranger, or performer, you owe it to yourself to check out what it can do for your music.
Write, Record, and Perform Like a Pro
Every great song starts off as an idea — a simple melody or rhythm that you flesh out with accompaniment and arrange into a finished piece. With a Yamaha PSR-SX700 arranger workstation, you’ll find that magical process smoother, faster, and more intuitive than ever. Loaded with amazing instrument Voices and exciting Accompaniment Styles, creating rich music beds and fully developed songs with the PSR-SX700 is as simple as playing a few chords on the silky 61-note keybed. The onboard Joystick Controller lets you achieve the wide variety of pitch and modulation combinations presented by many different world music styles. Add in hundreds of effects options to chose from, assignable real-time controls, and a full-color 7″ LCD touchscreen for easy navigation, and you’re just starting to get the picture of what this awesome arranger has in store.
Your backing band awaits
Many composers at Sweetwater will tell you that a great arranger keyboard is, practically speaking, the most efficient way to realize a musical idea. And nobody understands arranger keyboards like Yamaha. The PSR-SX700’s Accompaniment Styles add an instant backing band to your performances while you maintain control over the chord changes and arrangement. You can quickly audition different hundreds of Styles, instantly swap out instruments, and record your arrangements on the PSR-SX700’s 16-track song recorder/player or capture performances directly on a USB thumb drive.
Packed with premium content
Pre-loaded with Yamaha’s premium Voice and Style content, the PSR-SX700 comes packed with an arsenal of great sounds (986 Voices, 41 Drum/SFX Kits, and 480 XG Voices) to suit any genre, including exotic world music styles. The PSR-SX700 also features a guitar/mic input, USB audio recording, and sample playback via flexible Multi Pads. And the built-in MP3 lyrics player lets you display lyrics from MP3 song files on the keyboard’s sharp, bright, color LCD — perfect for karaoke!
Powerful production tools
The PSR-SX700 provides a range of powerful production tools. Vocal Cancel lets you effectively remove the vocal or lead instrument from an audio song file to create minus-one tracks for practice or karaoke-style performances. The PSR-SX700 also offers advanced, convenient audio playback and processing functions that include Time Stretch — which lets you slow down or speed up an audio file without changing pitch — and Pitch Shift, which lets you change the pitch without altering the time. Bottom line: Loaded with premium content and a comprehensive smart feature set, the Yamaha PSR-SX700 is designed to light up your musical ideas fast — and with total control.
Yamaha PSR-SX700 Arranger Workstation Features:
- Premium Yamaha 61-note synth keyboard with 4 selectable velocity curves
- Multi Pads Creator (4 pads, 226 banks)
- AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) Stereo Sampling; 128-note polyphony
- 986 Voices + 41 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- 400 Styles, including 353 Pro, 34 Session, 3 Free Play, and 10 DJ
- 7″ TFT Wide VGA LCD color touchscreen gives you immediate access to Voice and Style assignments, features, and settings
- Joystick Controller facilitates a wide variety of pitch and modulation combinations
- Onboard FX, including Reverb, Chorus, Variation Effect, Insertion Effect, Master Compressor, Master EQ, Part EQ, and Mic/Guitar FX (Noise Gate, Compressor, 3-band EQ)
- Voice Expansion (approximately 400MB); Style Expansion (internal memory)
- Assignable real-time control knobs let you filter and tweak your sound like an analog synth
- 16-track song recorder/player lets you create full arrangements and play back songs via Step, Multitrack, or Quick Recording
- Accompaniment Styles add a “backing band” to your performances while you remain in control of chord changes and arrangement
- AWM Stereo Sampling re-creates natural instrument sound in stereo
- Voice & Style Expansion Packs let you customize your workstation with a wide range of additional content from across the globe
- MP3 Lyric Display shows lyrics of MP3 songs with lyric data attached, including thousands of karaoke titles
- XG compatibility lets you play and interact with thousands of songs from yamahamusicsoft.com
- USB audio recording and playback (WAV format, with Time Stretch, Pitch Shift, and Vocal Cancel) captures to or plays back performances from a USB flash drive
- Onboard Metronome; Tempo Range, Transpose, Tuning, Octave Button, 9 Scale Types + Sub Scale setting
- Onboard 2-way stereo speaker system: 15W x 2
- Internal User Memory: approximately 1GB
- MIDI DIN I/O; 3.5mm Stereo Aux IN; 1/4″ Main Out (L/L+R, R)
- 1/4″ microphone/guitar input
- Sustain Pedal jack, Articulation Pedal jack (function assignable)
- USB-to-Host, USB-to-Device (x 1)
- Included Music Rest, Owner’s Manual, PA300C power supply
- Dimensions: W 40.06″ x D 17″ x H 5.50″
- Weight: 25.375 pounds