Closed-back Headphones for Tracking and Production
Step up to AKG monitoring quality with the AKG K72 closed-back headphones. With large 40mm drivers and a closed design, they reproduce the full sonic range from deep bass to airy highs. Engineers have always found AKG headphones to be very comfortable, and K72 headphones with their self-adjusting headband are no exception. They’re ideal for monitoring while tracking in the studio or producing music on your laptop. Factor in high-quality components and replaceable ear cups, and you can see there’s a lot of value in the AKG K72 closed-back headphones.
AKG K72 Closed-back Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Closed-back headphones for tracking, production, and casual listening
- Extended frequency range from large 40mm drivers
- Exceptional comfort thanks to the self-adjusting headband
- Earcups are replaceable to help maximize the lifespan of your headphones
- 1/8″ steel plug, with 1/4″ steel screw-on adapter plug included