Behringer BA 19A Condenser Boundary Microphone
Call for Price
Bass Mic Like Never Before!
Are you searching for a boundary mic that’ll clearly pick up the thunder and attack of your acoustic instrument? recording pros find the Behringer BA 19A boundary condenser microphone an ideal recorder for drum kits, pianos, and generally bass-heavy hotspots, given it is engineered to capture low-frequency response with impressive precision. A flat-laying, in-shell mic for your kick drum? Done! Of course, with its integrated slide-switch Presence Filter, you can dictate how much treble attack you want to hear. This condenser boundary mic delivers every signal with crystalline presence courtesy of its onboard preamp and redesigned capsule, sporting a half-cardioid polar pattern that helps to kick feedback, ambient intrusions, and general noise to the curb. To top things off, the BA 19A boasts super-durable and impact-resistant metal housing plus a carrying case, so you can rest easy knowing your boundary mic will travel in peace.
- Condenser mic with a half-cardioid polar pattern for feedback and ambient noise resistance
- Onboard preamp and redesigned capsule present a phenomenally clear signal
- Boundary design allows for flat-laying recording on a variety of surfaces, from the floors to grand piano lids
- Incredible bass frequency response, perfect for pianos, drum kits, and more
- Integrated slide-switch Presence Filter allows for adjustment of treble attack
- Durable and impact-resistant metal housing stands up to the rigors of frequent use
- Carrying case makes for easy transporting