Smart I/O for Podcasts, Gaming, and More
Armed with 24-bit/192kHz audio quality and innovative connectivity, the Yamaha AG06 USB mixer and audio interface aims to be a flexible solution for webcasters, gamers, and mobile musicians. Connect a mic or headset into channels one and two, add compression, EQ, and reverb, and you’ve got radio-ready vocals. Plug your guitar into channel two or your keyboard into channel three for direct recording. Complete with a loopback function for easy live streaming, the Yamaha AG06 USB mixer is a smart desktop solution when you need maximum flexibility in a simple, streamlined mixer.
Yamaha AG06 USB Mixer at a Glance:
- Studio effects with software control
- Easy internet streaming with the loopback function
- Class compliant for iOS compatibility
Studio effects with software control
The AG06 has built-in DSP for compression, EQ, filtering, and reverb, and even guitar amp simulation. Using the AG DSP Controller software you can fine-tune each effect to best suit your voice or program material.
Easy internet streaming with the loopback function
If you want to live stream multiple inputs and computer tracks simultaneously, the Yamaha AG06 is your solution. The loopback function combines all inputs and computer playback tracks, for easy recording to your internet streaming software.
Class compliant for iPad compatibility
The Yamaha AG06 is class compliant and ready to plug right into your iPad for high quality recording and playback. The AG06 is compatible with 2nd generation and later iPads.
Yamaha AG06 USB Mixer Features:
- USB mixer and audio interface for webcasting, gaming, and music production
- Built-in DSP for EQ, compression, filtering, and reverb
- Loopback mode combines all inputs and playback channels for easy internet streaming
- Outstanding audio quality, with D-PRE mic preamps and 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Ready for your microphone, guitar, keyboard, and even your gaming headset
- Includes Cubase Al downloadable version
Manage your audio with the Yamaha AG06 USB mixer!