AMP & STOMP MODE can be used to sample your favorite stomp box or amplifier. This can then be applied to an existing amp or drive pedal model within a preset to transform it into your sample.
GUITAR MODE allows you to capture the EQ characteristics of your instrument. Have you ever found yourself searching for a single instrument that has all the different guitar sounds you need? Be it classic country twang, warm ballsy blue tones, the funkadelic “4-position”, tight thrashing djent, Piezo acoustic-electric – GUITAR MODE can sample any guitar, provided it has some form of pickup, and create a detailed digital guitar model using MOOER’s proprietary non-linear IR technology.
CAB MODE allows you to create your own Impulse Response models of speaker cabinets to use instead of using the CAB effect block already installed on the GE300.
GE300 has 108 digital amp models that utilize MOOER’s non-linear amp modeling technology. Each model has been designed based on samples taken directly from real-life tube amplifiers. It is not only the accurate recurrence of the original amps’ tone but also the dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.
43 IR based factory speaker cab models with 20 user slots to load in your favorite 3rd party IR files. (Up to 2048 sample pts)
164 high-quality effects that cover all the bases from your favorite stompboxes, plugins and studio rack units.
30 minute capacity loop station with undo/redo, direct dubbing, reverse + 1/2 time effects. Looper sessions can be stored and backed up for import /export of audio files. Recall that new song idea you had any time, or load in your favorite backing tracks to jam along with!
MIDI IN/MIDI OUT/THRU with easy mapping and external ctrl switching to control your other pedals and amps.
Direct, low latency USB audio lets GE300 double up as a digital audio interface and become a “one-stop-shop” solution for recording guitar. Apart from that, editor software on computer makes it an all in one working station. Firmware update via
- 108 high-quality AMP models
- 43 IR based factory speaker cab models
- Tri-voice polyphonic synthesizer module
- TONE CAPTURE for sampling the tonal characteristics of guitar, amplifier, stomp box, and cabinet to create new digital preamp models, new impulse response files.
- 164 high-quality effects
- Programmable FX loop with optional signal chain routing.
- Stereo outputs (1/4’’ and XLR) with independent signal chain routing.
- MIDI IN/MIDI OUT/THRU with easy mapping and external ctrl switching to control your other pedals and amps.
- PROGRAMMABLE footswitches with user selectable LED colors and assignable functions, allowing complete user customization of control scheme.
- Direct, low latency USB audio.
- 30 minutes loop station with undo/redo, direct dubbing, reverse + 1/2 speed effects. Looper sessions can be stored and backed up for import /export of audio files.
- High-precision programable TUNER will make sure you’re in-tune at all times.