Yamaha P-45 Digital Piano
Realistic Piano Sound and Feel
If you’re after excellent grand piano sound and feel on a budget, then you really can’t do better than Yamaha’s P-45 digital piano. This remarkably portable instrument combines Yamaha’s acclaimed Graded Hammer Standard keybed with their time-tested AWM stereo sound engine, delivering the natural feel and sound that piano players have trusted for years. Between its compact frame, its USB/MIDI connectivity, and it’s onboard performance features, your P-45 will serve you well at home, in the studio, and onstage.
From the first time your fingers tickle the ivories on the P-45, you’ll know why Yamaha digital pianos are known far and wide for having some of the best-feeling keys on the market. That’s because the P-45 sport’s Yamaha’s Graded Hammer Standard keybed. This fully weighted keybed provides you with light response in the upper register and progressively heavier action the lower you play – just like the keys of an acoustic piano.
AWM sampling and built-in speaker system for realistic grand piano sound
Yamaha’s AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) sampling employs digital technology to record an instrument’s sound and then applies a high-quality digital filter to the recorded samples. Using pairs of waveforms captured by two microphones for Left and Right, AWM Stereo Sampling creates a deeper, richer and more spacious soundstage. You’ll also appreciate the P-45’s built-in 12W speaker system. Just turn it on and you can start performing – there’s no need to connect any other gear. That makes the P-45 the perfect transition from an acoustic instrument to the benefits of a digital one. Plus, it’s lightweight enough to take onstage with you, when you’re ready to perform!
Compact, lightweight, and easy to use
Just like Yamaha’s other P-series digital pianos, the P-45 sports a compact, lightweight, and contemporary design, giving you easy storage and effortless portability. And the P-45 is easy to use too. With its simple, streamlined interface, all you do to call up a glorious-sounding concert grand piano is hit the, um, “Grand Piano” button. And calling up any other patch is just as easy. The P-45 features ten stunningly realistic instruments, including electric piano, organs, harpsichord, vibraphone, and more. The P-45 is half-pedal capable with the optional FC3 pedal. A sustain footswitch and a music rest are included.
- 88 Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keys provide realistic acoustic piano feel
- Detailed, full-stereo AWM sampling provides deeply rich grand piano sound
- Add dimension to your sound with 4 reverb effect styles
- Keyboard layer mode lets you create more complex sounds
- Duo mode for partner practice/instructional use
- Perform live with built-in stereo speakers driven by dual 6W amplifiers
- Sustain footswitch and a music rest included
You may also like…
Notation Sheet Music Stand
- Sturdy and stable stand
- Heavy duty construction and durable material
- Integrated bookplate folds for convenience
- Easy- to-adjust height clutches
- Good quality leg tips
- Folding with carrying bag for easy transportation and storage
- You're view an listing for Brand New Adjustable Music Stand.
- It's a great quality adjustable music sheet notes stand with carrying bag for all music lovers.
- With its adjustable height stand, it could adjust to suit for standing or sitting while playing music.
- The carrying bag has a convenient shoulder strap.
- It's portable and easy to store.
- It's a prefect tool for beginners and professionals
- Package Content:
- 1 x Music Stand with Carrying Bag