Proven Broadcast-Quality Sound
- The Sennheiser EW 112P G4 Lavalier Microphone ships with the popular ME 2-II omnidirectional lavalier microphone, which delivers a natural sound optimized for speech intelligibility. Its omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that the sound remains consistent, even when the speaker’s head moves away from the mic.
- To take full advantage of the ME 2-II’s dynamic range, the system employs proprietary HDX compandor technology, preserving your sound without adding unwanted noise during transmission, and delivering audio with remarkable accuracy and quality.
Built for Dependable Performance in the Field
- The Sennheiser EW 112P G4 Lavalier Microphone features rugged, all-metal chassis well suited for extended use on location. The lightweight, compact bodypack transmitter is easy to conceal and offers rounded edges that are soft to the touch and comfortable for the talent to wear. A locking connector ensures that your lav doesn’t detach at a critical moment, while a convenient switch allows you to mute your mic.
- Using the included shoe mount adapter, the equally compact receiver easily mounts on your camera without adding much weight. The included cables allow you to connect the receiver to the 3.5mm or XLR audio input of any DSLR/mirrorless, camcorder, or recording device.
- Both transmitter and receiver feature daylight-readable LED displays showing reception quality, battery status, and audio level. To get you going quickly, they synchronize via infrared interface with the simple push of a button.
- Adaptive-diversity reception for reliable transmission up to 330′
- 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for clean reception
- 20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels to prevent intermodulation
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF noise when transmitter is turned off
- Receiver with adjustable output range of 42 dB to match the audio input of your camera or recording device
- User-friendly menu operation with flexible control options
- Transmitter and receiver feature 4-step battery-life indicator
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- RF Mute function
- 8 hours of battery life
- Powered via AA batteries
- Operate up to 12 wireless mics at once on set
- Unlike digital wireless systems, the SK 100 G4 transmitter can transmit to an unlimited number of EW Series receivers
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to a variety of applications