The SR55 receiver makes true diversity wireless technology available to everyone. This “diversity” design houses two antennas and a receiver circuit in a single chassis. The advanced circuit design continuously scans RF signals from the two antennas and determines which one has the clearest and strongest reception, automatically (and silently) switching that signal to the receiver. The SR55 features variable squelch, six-segment LED RF level and audio level metering, dual front mounted antennas and XLR and 1/4″ outputs.
The HT5 handheld transmitter features the Samson Q7 mic element and will operate flawlessly for 10 hours with one 9-Volt battery. Includes battery level meter.
SR55 Wireless Receiver
- High performance VHF wireless receiver
- LED display for audio and RF meter
- Volume and Squelch control
- Dual-antenna, true diversity design
- Noise reduction circuitry
- Balanced XLR output and 1/4-inch unbalanced output
HT5/Q7 Handheld System
- HT5 handheld microphone transmitter
- Q7 dynamic mic capsule
- Supercardioid pickup pattern
- Extended range frequency response
- AC adapter included
- SR55 Stage 55 receiver