RODE VXLR 3.5mm Mini-jack to XLR Adaptor
The VXLR is a female 3.5mm TRS mini-jack to male XLR adaptor for connecting microphones with a 3.5mm output to a recording device with XLR inputs. It is not compatible with microphones that require plug-in power, such as the VideoMicro.
- Female 3.5mm TRS mini-jack to male XLR adaptor
Samson Tourtek Instrument Cable
Tourtek Cables have been designed for musicians and sound engineers who require superior sound quality and demand ultimate reliability. The cables exceed the design goal by combining quality components like genuine Neutrik® connectors and durable low-noise wire with solid build construction.
Tourtek Instrument Cables feature inner stranded copper conductors covered by a PVC insulator, which is wrapped in a second carbon insulator, then wrapped in a braided copper shield with 96% coverage. This is protected by a 6mm PVC outer jacket. The low capacitance cable provides excellent rejection of RFI/EMI interference, extremely low handling noise and superior sound quality.
- Genuine Neutrik® nickel-plated phone plug
- Nylon insulator
- Large diameter stranded copper conductor
- Carbon insulator reduces capacitance, eliminating RFI/EMI noise
- Braided copper shield with 96% coverage to greatly reduce noise
- Heavy-duty flexible 6mm PVC outer jacket
Planet Waves PW-CGTRA-10
- 10' long
- Right angle plug on one end (perfect for guitars with front-mounted jacks)
- Features Planet Waves's Exclusive In=Out technology
- Extremely low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- Nickel-plated plugs
- ultra-pure oxygen-free copper conductors
- Dense shielding
- Virtually no handling noise
- Molded strain relief for ultimate durability
Planet Wave Classic Series Instrument Cable are built to last and keep your tone pure!
Neutrik NL2FX Speakon Connector
NEUTRIK NL2FX2 pole cable connector, chuck type strain relief The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
- Current rating 40 A continuous, 50 A audio signal with 50% duty cycle
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials – long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 6 to 10 mm cable O.D.
- Improved grip on latch
- Mates with 4-pole chassis connector as well and makes contact with +1/-1