Universal Audio Volt 2 Studio Pack
A Studio Bundle for Analog Enthusiasts
The Universal Audio Volt 2 Studio Pack includes everything you need for high-level audio productions. It all starts with UA’s Volt 2 USB-C audio interface. The Volt 2 boasts top-flight analog circuitry, along with class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion, enabling you to create professional-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts. This bus-powered audio interface boasts two microphone preamplifiers with switchable 610-style analog sound and convenient input metering. Stereo analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap, plus you get direct monitoring for zero-latency operation. You also get MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers. The Volt 2 Studio Pack also includes a large-diaphragm microphone with a stand mount and cable, studio headphones, and a cutting-edge native software bundle.
Armed with class-leading AD/DA conversion
The Universal Audio Volt 2 includes outstanding AD/DA conversion — a must-have feature for professional-sounding tracks. This optimized conversion circuitry delivers true 24-bit/192kHz performance, ensuring true-to-life detail and clarity with tons of dimensionality. The engineers here at Sweetwater have found that projects recorded via this USB-C audio interface are top shelf all the way. With the Volt 2 in your studio, you’ll be able to produce rock-solid, album-worthy tracks.
Infuses your tracks with 610-style analog sound
UA is renowned for their classic analog designs, and the Volt 2 reflects their decades of experience. This audio interface includes two custom analog mic/line preamplifiers that sound startingly similar to Universal Audio’s classic 610 tube pre. The Volt 2’s Vintage Preamp Mode employs expertly designed op-amps and solid-state electronics to deliver tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping, arming you with powerful, intuitive tone shaping for your microphones and line-level signals. Best of all, Vintage Preamp Mode is selectable, which enables you to use the Volt 2 with external preamps and channel strips with zero added coloration.
- 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface with 2 microphone preamps/input channels
- Top-flight analog circuitry and class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- Selectable Vintage Preamp Mode employs solid-state electronics for tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping
- Convenient input metering makes setting levels a piece of cake
- Stereo analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap
- Direct monitoring supplies zero-latency operation
- MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers
- Rugged, retro-inspired industrial design
- Includes a large-diaphragm condenser microphone with stand mount and cable
- Includes studio headphones for high-quality monitoring
- Comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle