Kapok LD-41 Acoustic Guitar
Beautiful Beginner Guitar from Kapok
For beginning and emerging guitarists looking for wonderful tone, playability, and design, the Kapok LD-41 acoustic guitar is a real stunner at an amazing price point. It features a layered spruce top and layered mahogany back and sides, a storied tonewood combination known for its full, rich tone and robust projection. A mahogany neck with laurel fingerboard also offers stellar response and playability as you explore chords up and down the neck.
A classic body shape
The Kapok LD-41 is cut to a classic square-shoulder dreadnought body shape — arguably the most sought-after body style in acoustic guitar history for its comfortable, balanced design and big volume. That comfort and volume are especially important for players who are just getting started, since being comfortable and hearing yourself clearly help you take those little leaps forward on the instrument.
Neck designed for comfort
The mahogany neck on the Starling is cut to a “C” profile, maximizing comfort for your hand while you learn new chords and picking patterns all along the neck. The smooth Indian laurel fingerboard features dot inlays that keep you oriented to your position as you play.
- Beautifully designed, easy-to-play acoustic guitar at an amazing price
- Layered spruce top and layered mahogany back and sides, for full, rich tone and robust projection
- Classic square-shoulder dreadnought body shape is comfortable, balanced, and loud
- Mahogany neck with laurel fingerboard for stellar response and playability
- C-shaped neck maximizes comfort while you learn new chords and picking patterns all along the neck
- Available in various colors & top patterns