A World-Renowned USB Microphone in a New Finish
The Yeti, from Blue Microphones, has continued to be one of the best-selling USB microphones since its release more than a decade ago. Now, Blue has released the Yeti in an attractive blackout finish. This USB condenser microphone features a triple-capsule array so you can record in four polar patterns — cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional, and stereo. With this flexibility, you can record almost any source with ease. And, since it plugs right into your computer, the Yeti eliminates the need to haul around an audio interface and a tangle of cables. Podcasters, streamers, and content creators around love the sound of the Yeti, and we’re confident that you will, too!
Studio-quality sound for less
Blue Microphones packed plenty of useful sonic options into the Yeti. It has an onboard master volume control, a headphone output, a mute button, and a microphone gain control button. But the coolest thing of all is its polar-pattern selector. Switch it into stereo for your first ASMR video. Use bidirectional mode to record two people at the same time. Drop it into the cardioid mode for focused recordings of guitars and vocals. And for meetings and band practices, omnidirectional mode will do the trick. Whatever polar pattern you’re using, the Yeti records it all at an impressive 16-bit/48kHz audio resolution.
- USB microphone for content creators of all kinds
- High-quality condenser capsules capture a clean signal
- Selectable polar patterns give you recording flexibility
- Mute button cuts the signal, preventing unwanted noise
- Headphone output and volume control let you easily monitor your signal
- Included desk stand looks great on camera
- Standard threaded microphone mount lets you use traditional microphone stands