Fender CD-60SCE Solid Top Semi Acoustic Guitar Natural
Big-bodied Dreadnought Tone with Stage-ready Electronics
Fender’s CD-60SCE dreadnought is a high-performance acoustic-electric, ready to take your tone straight onto the stage. This guitar’s big body form factor combines with a deep cutaway to unlock projecting tone across the full extent of the mahogany neck’s smooth, rolled walnut fingerboard. When played unplugged, the Fender CD-60SCE provides the time-tested tonewood combination of a lush-sounding solid spruce top and a crisp-sounding mahogany body, while the pro-grade Fishman pickup/preamp system allows you to electrify your tone with ease. Handy tone-shaping Treble/Bass/Volume controls and an easy-to-read onboard tuner finish the Fender CD-60SCE acoustic-electric guitar with a versatile edge, making this cutaway dread a champion of the stage, studio, or even the couch.
Comfortable Fender “easy-to-play” neck shape
Perhaps more than any other part of the guitar, the shape of the neck largely determines the “feel” of an instrument. An unwieldy neck can quickly put off a player first picking up the 6-string, which is why Fender spec’d this acoustic-electric with their “easy-to-play” profile. Smooth, fast, and not too substantial, Sweetwater guitarists find that the easy-to-play neck is a supremely comfortable shape, sure to inspire any aspiring strummer. Moreover, the fingerboard edges have been rolled to give you an incredibly sleek feel when sliding up and down the neck.
Touch-sensitive solid spruce top
A must-have feature for the serious acoustic guitarist, this instrument’s solid spruce top with scalloped “X”-bracing allows this acoustic-electric to punch far above its weight class. It provides a remarkably touch-sensitive feel that rewards playing dynamics, whether chunking out cowboy chords or delicately fingerpicking a melodic masterpiece. Moreover, the laminated mahogany back and sides enhance this guitar’s voice with an eminently balanced response and a crisp attack.
- Big-bodied dreadnought tone with a deep cutaway for easy upper fret access
- Solid spruce top gives you a touch-sensitive response and rich resonance
- Mahogany back and sides provide a crisp, midrange-heavy punchiness
- Mahogany neck in Fender’s comfortable “easy-to-play” profile
- 12-inch radius walnut fingerboard, sporting rolled edges for a sleek feel when gliding up and down the neck
- Fishman pickup/preamp system allows you to effortlessly take your unplugged tone to the stage
- Easy-access built-in tuner and Bass/Treble/Volume controls to dial in your sound