Yamaha PSR-E473 Portable Arranger Keyboard
Designed for Expressive Performance
Whether you’re a beginner or regular performer, the Yamaha PSR-E473’s multitude of high-end features and performance-shaping options are sure to please even the most demanding keyboardists! This addition to Yamaha’s PSR-E series includes a whopping 820 lifelike instrument voices, 290 styles, and a wealth of rhythm and groove sounds. When testing this keyboard out, we were highly impressed by the PSR-E473’s expressive potential; a pitch wheel, momentary Motion Effect button, and Live Control Knobs deliver real-time control for unique and dynamic performances. Dual 6W speakers provide a powerful sound that’s great for practice or jamming with others, plus the Mega Boost button kicks up your playing by 6dB for dramatic volume shifts. If you’re really looking to take your performance up a notch, the PSR-E473 has an external 1/4-inch mic input that lets your sing through your speakers and capture your voice with Yamaha’s Quick Sampling.
The PSR-E473’s 820 voices deliver the same high quality that you’d expect from Yamaha’s higher-end models for a truly professional-level sound. The Super Articulation Lite button offers tones that capture the distinct qualities of specific instruments, like an electric guitar scratch or nylon-string guitar harmonics. Plus, Yamaha includes an incredibly realistic premium organ sound created with samples from Yamaha’s industry-standard YC range of stage keyboards.
Unlock your expressive potential
If you’re looking for a way to make your playing stand out from the crowd, Yamaha has loaded the PSR-E473 with tools to make every performance unique to your style. The Motion Effect button allows you to warp and stretch your sounds with the PSR-E473’s built-in effects – a fantastic way to momentarily inject some character into your lines and tracks. Plus, Assignable Live Control knobs and a pitch bend wheel give you DJ-like control over your playing, effects, and groove settings.
- Wide 61-key range
- 820 lifelike instrument voices and 290 styles offer a wealth of musical possibilities
- Assignable knobs that can control effects and settings for interactive real-time performances
- Quick Sampling allows you to incorporate real-world sounds captured by an outboard mic or loaded through USB
- Momentary Motion Effect button can apply filter, pitch, and other modulation effects when pressed
- 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch inputs to play music from your audio device or even sing along with your tracks
- Pitch bend wheel provides expressive freedom in your playing
- Mega Boost kicks up your volume by 6dB for increased punch and dynamics
- USB to HOST with MIDI and audio transfer makes it easy to connect to your DAW
- Style Expansion Memory allows you to expand your style library even further
- Groove Creator gives you DJ-like real-time control over your tracks
- Built-in arpeggiator and octave shift/transposition tools
Out of Stock