Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Amazing Vocal Mic for Both Broadcast and Recording
Whether you work with vocals in the broadcast environment or strive to get great-sounding takes from singers in the studio, you can’t go wrong if you use Shure’s amazing SM7B. This compact mic is equally at home in the radio studio and in the recording room. You’ll appreciate its flat, wide-range frequency response, which is perfect for close-miked spoken or sung vocals. This dynamic mic is better than ever; its updated cartridge has improved shielding, so electromagnetic interference from lights, computer monitors, or other sources won’t affect performances.
If your work requires you to take the tools of your trade with you, then the SM7B won’t disappoint. It’s built tough, so it will give you years of great sound and reliable performance. Shure included a very convenient (and effective) windscreen which means you don’t have to deal with any expensive add-ons. And internal shock isolation virtually eliminates the transmission of mechanical noise. Perfect for broadcast and recording environments, Shure’s SM7B is a mic-locker essential. Call your Sales Engineer and get yours today!
- Flat, wide-range frequency response
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference
- Internal air suspension shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds
- Ships with A7WS detachable windscreen
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting
- Classic cardioid polar pattern
- Rugged construction