Samson G-Track Pro USB Condenser Microphone
A Quick Path to Great-sounding Recordings
Want to make a great-sounding recording? Do it the easy way with the Samson G-Track Pro. A built-in 2-in/2-out audio interface accommodates your voice and instrument, while a mixer allows the recording of both channels at the same time. Capture any source at a detailed 24-bit/96kHz resolution with a smooth, flat 50Hz–20kHz frequency response. Multiple polar patterns make this a versatile USB mic. The G-Track Pro features a simple plug-and-play design, so there are no drivers to install. Just plug into your Mac or PC and you’re good to go. The G-Track Pro includes an integrated desktop base.
A versatile microphone for every occasion
Whether you’re podcasting, gaming, streaming, or recording, the G-Track Pro will tackle your project with ease. It’s outfitted with dual 1″ condenser capsules and exhibits cardioid, figure-8, and omnidirectional polar patterns. That, combined with its smooth, flat 50Hz–20kHz frequency response makes it ideal for a multitude of situations.
You can take this portable USB interface anywhere
The Samson G-Track Pro includes a built-in 2-in/2-out USB audio interface. A 1/4″ instrument input accommodates your guitar, keyboard, or line-level device. Record vocals and instruments simultaneously, or if you’re a podcaster you can add a sub-mixer to record additional hosts and guests. You can record the mic and instrument on the same track for streaming content, or on separate tracks for post-production editing. And everything is captured at a pristine 24-bit/96kHz resolution.
On-board mixing and high-quality headphone amplifier
A full-featured mixer with independent Mic and Instrument volume controls makes optimizing your mix easy. Enjoy zero-latency playback with direct monitoring mix controls via the G-Track Pro’s 1/8″ stereo output and high-quality headphone amplifier. You also get a handy Mute button for silencing the input signals — a must-have for podcasters and gamers.
- Cardioid, figure-8, and omnidirectional polar patterns for flexible operation
- Capture any source at a detailed 24-bit/96kHz resolution with a smooth, flat 50Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Built-in 2-in/2-out USB audio interface that works with both Mac and PC
- 1/4″ instrument input accommodates your guitar, keyboard, or line-level device
- Record vocals and instruments simultaneously, or use a sub-mixer to add a second microphone
- Mono/2-Track switch toggles between recording the mic and instrument on the same track for streaming content, or on separate tracks for post-production editing
- Zero-latency playback with direct monitoring mix controls via a high-quality headphone amplifier
- Handy Mute button for silencing the input signals
- Simple plug-and-play design with no drivers to install
- Includes an integrated desktop base