FIFINE BM63 Microphone Arm Stand Overview
FIFINE BM63 Microphone Arm Stand is a Suspension Scissor Adjustable Mic Stand with Desk Mount, 5/8″ Screw, Cable Ties, for Podcasting, Recording, and Gaming Streaming.
- Premium all-tube, internal spring design
- Stable & Shockproof Table Clamp
- Springless Design with Internal Stepper Mount
- Built in cable routing
- Hand friction-hinges for smooth, quiet operation
- Designed for professional broadcast mics
- Compatible with all standard shock mounts & holders
- The desk clamp is suitable for desktop with a thickness of 2’’or less.
- The microphone is not included.
- The package including, boom arm stand*1, desk clamp*1, Velcro cable tie*3, user’s manual*1
Made of sturdy metal, the scissor arm tube is wide and thick enough. Multi-reinforced designs make the weight capacity of arm stand up to 2 kg. The compact and strong boom arm gives your microphone secure hold to reduce violent shaking from intense gaming operation or bump and hit.
Every joint on the arm stand provides a wide angle adjustment range. You can stretch it vertically for 180° or horizontally for 135°. Sufficient flexibility and extension allow you to adjust recording posture at will for a better angle to produces more touching and resonant audio.
The foldable mic boom arm is greatly convenient. It is handy and easy for you to put it aside the desktop corner after recording or other using. The suspension mic stand saves more desk space, leaving more places for your snacks, PC setup or computer accessories placing.
The firm and durable boom arm protects your microphone away from shaking or falling off. It maintains a distance between your mic and desk, to better prevent the low frequency vibration noise entering into the mic, which make your sound clearer and smoother when podcasting or live streaming.
With universal 5/8 ” screw, the stand is suitable for the most of mics on the market. It is simple to install and friendly to beginner or tech literate. Compatible with FIFINE K658, K688, A8 and more, it can be used to carry a heavily sturdy microphone for better recording, gaming, live streaming, podcasts, vocals.