Meet Your New Podcast Mic
You’ve got the idea, you’ve got the audience, and now you need the mic. With the AT2040 from Audio-Technica, your dreams of crisp, clear podcast audio will finally come to fruition. Delivering maximum vocal isolation, the hypercardioid AT2040 provides natural sound while discarding extraneous noise from all sides of the mic. Podcasters trust Audio-Technica products for their vocal tracking needs, and they have found the dynamic AT2040 microphone to ensure the production of precise audio that helps content creators connect with their audience.
Superior audio protection
The Audio-Technica AT2040 facilitates impressive isolated audio, but its hypercardioid dynamic design is only part of the equation. With a pivoting stand mount integrated with a shockmount, vibrations traveling through your boom, stand, and mount become nullified before they can reach your audio stream. Also, a multistage foam-mesh windscreen adds added protection given its internal pop filtering capabilities. Not to mention, the pivoting stand includes a thread adapter for 5/8-inch-27 to 3/8-inch-16.
- Dynamic design produces ultra-smooth, crisp, clear audio
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
- Element: dynamic
- Frequency response: 80–16,000Hz
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Includes stand mount with shock mount and thread adapter for 5/8-inch-27 to 3/8-inch-16
- Integral 3-pin XLR-M type output connector
- Open circuit sensitivity: -53 dB (2.2 mV) (0 dB=1 V/Pa, 1kHz)
- Soft protective pouch also included