Great Recording Value for the Solo Musician
It’s never been this easy or affordable to make professional recordings at home. The M-Audio M-Track 2X2 is a USB interface with two channels of flawless 24-bit/192kHz digital audio conversion and a roadworthy metal chassis. Zero-latency direct monitoring lets you hear yourself in real time as you record without any distracting delay. And an included software bundle with Cubase LE and AIR’s Creative FX Collection and virtual instruments is all you need to start capturing your ideas and mixing full-ensemble productions. The M-Track’s large central monitor knob is a thoughtful inclusion, which makes it quick and easy to dial in studio monitor levels while mixing.
M-Audio M-Track 2X2 USB Audio Interface at a Glance:
- M-Track 2X2 captures flawless digital recordings at home or on the go
- Quality preamps and conversion at a big value
M-Track 2X2 captures flawless digital recordings at home or on the go
Lush 24-bit/192kHz digital audio recordings follow you wherever you go with the M-Audio M-Track 2X2. This interface’s metal chassis is built rugged for the trunk and backpack of the touring performer. But its quality front end and high-speed USB performance are everything a singer/songwriter or acoustic duo needs to record professional demos at home. Monitor yourself in real time while you record with zero latency. Then express yourself through 20 world-class AIR effects, such as stereo reverbs, chorus, and distortion, and mix to taste in Cubase LE.
Quality preamps and conversion at a big value
A pair of low-noise, acoustically transparent preamps and quality digital audio conversion capture a faithful representation of whatever you plug into the M-Track 2X2. Sweetwater knows that singer/songwriters will enjoy recording their instrument and voice at the same time through the specially voiced combo XLR mic input and designated 1/4″ instrument input.
M-Audio M-Track 2X2 USB Audio Interface Features:
- Quality 2-channel USB interface at a budget price
- Captures recordings in stunning 24/192 hi-fi
- Preamps are clean, low noise, and acoustically neutral
- XLR/TRS combo input for a microphone or keyboard
- Dedicated 1/4″ TS instrument input for guitar and bass
- Zero-latency direct monitoring provides a natural recording experience
- Central monitor knob makes it fast and easy to adjust playback levels
- Steinberg Cubase LE records and edits multitrack audio easily
- AIR Creative FX Collection includes 20 quality plug-ins
- AIR Mini Grand virtual instrument adds color to your arrangements
- AIR Strike drum arranger provides a big backbeat with a human feel
- Includes standard USB and USB-C cables