Showing 1–16 of 17 results
D’Addario Eclipse Tuner
Aroma AT-201 Clip-on Tuner Guitar
Marshall MT-1 Guitar/Bass Tuner
- Compact, sturdy, modern design
- Precision LCD needle meter with easy to see sharp/flat (red) and in-tune (green) LEDs above the LCD display
- Supports 7-string, baritone and 6-string guitars plus 4-, 5- and 6-string basses
- Tunes down to five (5) semitones flat
- Built-in mic for tuning acoustic instruments
- Can generate reference tones for tuning by ear
- Tilt-back slot allows you to tilt the tuner using a card
- Batteries (2xAAA) are supplied
- Attractive, clamshell packaging featuring iconic Marshall stack
Musedo T-40 Clip-on Tuner
Musedo T-65 Strap Buckle Tuner
- T-65 is a portable strap buckle tuner. It is easy to be used, with a strong practicability and pretty cool appearance.
- Scope of application£ºThe strap button should be no more than 15mm in diameter.
- Tuning range: A0(27.5Hz)~C8(4186Hz)
- A4 range: 440Hz
Cherub ST-720 Suction Cup Tuner
NUX Nu-Tune NTU-1 Chromatic Clip On Tuner
Cherub WST-670 Rechargeable Clip on Tuner
Planet Waves Multi-Function Instrument Tuner
Tune any instrument, any way you want!
The Planet Waves Multi-Function Tuner can tune any way circumstances and your instrument dictate. This Planet Waves tuner boasts a 1/4" I/O, a sensitive condenser mic, plus a bracket/clip with piezo sensor that allows it to be hung from sound holes or clipped to bridges and headstocks. Choose from 2 modes and calibrate between A435 and A445. In Strobe mode, the played note appears in green on the tuner's rotary display while red LEDs chase clockwise if you're sharp and counter-clockwise if you're flat. They slow down and finally stop as you nail the pitch. In Sweep mode, the LEDS sweep left or right indicating whether you're flat or sharp. One-button operation makes toggling between modes easy and the large display is easily legible even when stage lights are dimmed.