Showing all 25 results
Remo Pinstripe Clear 8″ Batter Head
Remo RemOs Tone Control Rings Pack – 12″, 13″, 14″, 16″
Get a handle on excess ring without tape.
Constructed of Mylar, Remo brand RemOs make it easy to control unwanted overtones on your toms and snare drums. RemOs are a quick and easy way to help control your drum sounds whether you're playing live or in the studio.
Remo Pinstripe Clear 10″ Batter Head
Remo Controlled Sound X Coated 14″ Snare Skin
Remo Pinstripe Clear Snare 14″ Skin
Remo Ambassador Clear 14″ Snare Bottom Skin
- Low Collar
- Single Ply
- 3-mil Mylar
Remo Ambassador Coated 14″ Snare Skins
Most popular drumhead ever.
The most widely used drumheads in the world. The ones all others are judged by. Medium thickness. The Weather King Ambassador heads are the reigning champs for studio recording.
Remo Pinstripe Coated 14″ Snare Skin
Evans 10″ GEN G2 CLR
Evans 12″ GEN G2 CLR
Evans Hazy 300 Snare Resonant Head
- Size: 14 "
- 3 mil (0.0076mm) thick film
- The most common Snare Resonant Head is one of the most versatile
- With the Hazy 300 the drummer is equipped for quiet, as well as for loud sounds, from pop to metal genre
Evans 14″ GEN G2 CLR
Evans 16″ GEN G2 CLR
Evans Heavyweight Coated Snare Batter
Solid Sound for Your Snare Drum!If you're looking for a workhorse snare drumhead that's not too bright, not too dark, and not going to die on you any time soon, then this Heavyweight model from Sweetwater's extensive selection of Evans drumheads is a great choice. Made from two layers of 10mil film, Heavyweight snare drum batter heads offer you a compressed attack and a full, dynamic sound. Evans Level 360 technology provides you with a perfectly level playing surface, and the Reverse Dot adds durability while focusing your attack.
- An excellent workhorse batter head that's great for a wide range of music
- Dual 10mil plies provide a compressed attack, full dynamics, and excellent durability
- Level 360 technology provides you with a perfectly level playing surface and even tension