Harness the Power of Creativity
The flagship of Yamaha’s PSR-S series, the elegant PSR-S775 is a self-contained performance, songwriting, arranging, and recording workstation that makes it easy and intuitive to forge your musical ideas into fully arranged productions. Offering maximum control with minimum effort, the PSR-S775 streamlines your creative flow, letting you capture best ideas and recall them with the press of a button. From polished demos to finished masters, the Yamaha PSR-S775 is one of the more powerful creative tools we’ve seen. If you’re a songwriter, arranger, or performer, you owe it to yourself to check out what it can do for your music.
Write, Record, and Perform Like a Pro
Every great song starts off as an idea — a simple melody or rhythm that you flesh out with accompaniment and arrange into a finished piece. With a Yamaha PSR-S775 arranger workstation, you’ll find that magical process smoother and more intuitive than ever. Loaded with amazing instrument Voices and exciting Accompaniment Styles — including DJ Styles — creating rich music beds and fully developed songs with the PSR-S775 is as simple as playing a few chords on the silky 61-note keybed. There are hundreds of effects options to chose from, including Real Distortion amp models you can use with the PSR-S775’s external input. Add to that amazing real-time controls and a full-color 7″ LCD for easy navigation, and you’re just starting to get the picture of what this awesome arranger has in store.
Your backing band awaits
For live performances, you can call up a music Style, display MP3 lyrics, and connect to a larger display for audience participation. Accompaniment Styles add an instant backing band to your performances while you maintain control over the chord changes and arrangement. Record your arrangements on the PSR-S775’s 16-track song recorder/player or capture performances directly on a USB drive. The PSR-S775 gives you an exhaustive feature set designed to let you realize your musical ideas fast — and with total control.
Packed with premium content
Packed with a 280MB of flash ROM, the PSR-S775 comes pre-loaded with Yamaha’s premium Voice and Style Expansion content. There are 1410 instrument Voices, including grand piano, strings, brass, drum/SFX kits, EDM-style synths, and much more. In addition to a guitar/mic input and USB audio recording, the PSR-S775 features a built-in MP3 lyrics player that lets you display lyrics from MP3 song files on the keyboard’s sharp, bright color LCD — perfect for karaoke!
The real thing
The PSR-S775 provides a range of powerful production tools. Vocal Cancel lets you effectively remove the vocal or lead instrument from an audio song file to create minus-one tracks for practice or karaoke-style performances, and even independently change the song’s pitch and tempo. The PSR-S775’s Audio Styles include audio rhythm tracks played by actual musicians, so the PSR-S775 isn’t emulating the real thing — it IS the real thing! And for karaoke, the PSR-S775’s professional-quality background singers put you center stage.
Yamaha PSR-S775 61-key Arranger Workstation Features:
- 1410 instrument Voices, including grand piano, strings, brass, drum/SFX kits, EDM-style synths, and much more
- 433 Styles, including DJ Styles
- A whopping 768MB of flash ROM; comes pre-loaded with Yamaha’s premium Voice and Style Expansion content
- Stream audio and MIDI via Wi-Fi to/from your iOS device and PSR-S775 to integrate with compatible iOS apps
- MP3 Lyric Display lets you read the lyrics of MP3 songs with attached lyric data, including thousands of karaoke titles
- Assignable real-time control knobs let you filter and tweak your sound just like an analog synth
- Accompaniment Styles add an instant backing band to your performances while you maintain control over the chord changes and arrangement
- Mod wheel lets you control the amount of effect on your sound; remains at the desired setting until you increase or decrease it again
- Voice & Style Expansion Packs let you customize your PSR-S775 with a broad variety of additional content
- USB audio recording and playback captures and plays back performances to/from a USB drive
- DJ Styles are pre-programmed with chord progressions, leaving your hands free to play melodies or tweak real-time controls
- 16-track song recorder/player lets you create full arrangements or play back songs
- Professional-quality background singers put you center stage at the Karaoke party
- MegaVoices (used in accompaniment Styles for ultra-realistic expression) provide various playing articulations, techniques, and performance sounds
- Guitar/mic input lets you plug right in and lay down a guitar track or vocal
- Powerful onboard speaker system; compatible with the optional KS-SW100 subwoofer to hear your arrangements with full-frequency fidelity
- Lightweight and portable — weighs only 24.47 pounds
- PA-300C AC power adapter included