Get Pro Wireless Performance with This Complete Package!
The Sennheiser Evolution G2 idea: more sound for less! Sennheiser Evolution G2 is about putting cutting-edge professional technologies at the service of professionals. Evolution G2 is a modular system. From individual Sennheiser wireless microphones to large-scale, fully integrated Sennheiser multichannel applications, Evolution G2 delivers the solution you need.
Sennheiser Evolution EW 112 G2 at a Glance:
- Pro quality sound support for less!
- Ideal for theater and presentation use
- Complete system with mic, bodypack transmitter and rack-mount receiver
Evolution G2 Presenter Series: Pro quality sound support for less!
The stage is yours – no matter how big, no matter how small. No matter what, when, or where you’re presenting, an Evolution G2 Wireless Presenter system gives you pro-standard sound support. You get the same quality as used in TV studios and huge international conference halls – for less.
EW 112 G2: Ideal for theater and presentation use
The EW 112 G2 from Sennheiser is ideal for theater and presentation use. The ME 2 clip-on lavalier microphone is virtually invisible. The extremely small SK 100 G2 bodypack transmitter as well as the EM 100 G2 rack-mount receiver feature 9 frequency banks with 4 frequency presets each for direct channel selection and are ready for immediate use.
Complete system with mic, bodypack transmitter and rack-mount receiver
The EW 112 G2 system gives you everything you need for successful wireless performance. You don’t need additional components or accessories.
Sennheiser EW 112 G2 Includes:
- 1 EM 100 G2 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G2 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on lavalier microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern)
- 1 NT 2-1 power supply unit
- 2 telescopic antennas
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
Sennheiser EW 112 G2 Features:
- Bodypack transmitter w/ ME 2 omni lavalier and rack mountable receiver
- Autoscan on all receivers for simple and secure frequency selection
- 1440 frequencies within a 36MHz switching bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility
- Robust metal construction for durability
- Smaller bodypack transmitters and receivers (30% smaller than previous EW)
- Pilot tone squelch (defeatable for backwards compatibility with original EW systems)
- New battery concept (AA cells and rechargeable battery accessories)
- Transmitter battery status telemetry on all models
- Audio signal metering on transmitter LCD display
- XLR jacks on all rack-mountable receivers