SX Series Power From Samson!
SX Series Amplifiers are built around a new power-core design, with oversized toroidal transformers and extra-large extruded heat sinks. They stay cool thanks to an innovative dual-tunnel forced-air cooling system with temperature-sensitive variable speed fans.
Multi-stage protection for power-up, over-heating, over-current, short circuit, low output impedance and DC voltage assures total reliability under the most demanding conditions.
Monitoring is simple thanks to front-panel Power, Signal, Peak and Protection LED indicators. Operation is simple thanks to Left and Right input level controls. Even hook-ups are easy, thanks to the XLR/1/4″ TRS balanced inputs and 5-way binding post and Speakon outputs.
SX1200 Power Amplifier Features:
- Professional Class AB Power Amplifier
- 300W per side @ 8 Ohms
- 450W per side @ 4 Ohms
- 900W bridged mono @ 8 Ohms
- Dual Variable-speed Fan Cooling System
- Signal, Peak, and Protection Circuit Indicators
- 5-way Binding Post and Speakon Speaker Outputs
- XLR and TRS Input Connections
- 2RU Design