Samson Has What You Need for Your Home Studio
You may have your favorite microphones for certain tasks. But we also know your studio needs some workhorse mics that you can put on anything and except solid results – and that’s what you get with the Samson MTR201 condenser mic. This cardioid mic has impressive SPL handling, up to 142dB with the pad engaged. It even comes with a shockmount, pop filter, and carrying case for storage or transport. From vocals to instruments, the MTR201 is ready to make quality recordings.
Samson MTR201 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- High SPL handling makes this mic a workhorse
- Low self noise is perfect for delicate recordings
- Smart accessory package included
High SPL handling makes this mic a workhorse
The Samson MTR201 can handle high sound levels without a hint of distortion. With the attenuation pad engaged it’s ready for up to 142dB SPL – plenty of tolerance for loud drums, raging guitar amplifiers, and aggressive vocalists.
Low self noise is perfect for delicate recordings
While the MTR201 handles loud sources with ease, its low self noise also makes it great for recording delicate sources. Soft vocals and delicate acoustic instruments are captured in all their detail, without a background of hiss or hum.
Smart accessory package included
On top of a great microphone, the Samson MTR201 comes with a shockmount for your mic stand and also a pop filter. While the mic capsule inside the MTR201 is internally shock-mounted, the stand-mounted shockmount is an extra barrier against outside vibrations being picked up by the mic. And the pop filter is a must-have for loud or sibilant vocalists, ensuring you don’t lose a great take to pops or clicks. Best of all, you get an aluminum carry case to store and transport the MTR201.
Samson MTR201 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Cardioid condenser microphone for a wide variety of applications
- Comes with shockmount mic clip, a pop filter, and an aluminum carry case
- 10dB attenuation pad for recording louder instruments and sources
- Low self noise makes it ideal for recording soft sources like acoustic instruments
- High SPL handling (up to 142dB) lets you record louder sources without distortion
- Internal shockmount helps reduce rumble and handling noise
- Requires +48V phantom power
The Samson MTR201 is ready to go to work in your studio!