The AirLine 77 AH1 Wind Instrument system features an AH1 transmitter mounted to a Samson HM40 condenser element used by many of today’s top horn players. Both systems allow the performer to mount the element and transmitter to the bell of the instrument with no packs or wires to hinder their performance.
All of the AirLine 77 AH1 transmitters operate on inexpensive and lightweight AAA batteries that offer 14 hours of operation on a single battery.
The core of the receiver system is the CR77 True Diversity half-rack UHF receiver. It works flawlessly with all AirLine UHF transmitters. Featuring a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob that allows easy adjustment of audio output, the CR77 takes all of the guesswork out making your wireless system perform.
Its synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the True Diversity operation. The rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ outputs allowing flexible connection options. In addition, two CR77 receivers can be rackmounted together in a single space rack adapter available as an added accessory.
With AirLine 77 AH1 Wind Instrument system, you get complete wireless freedom that’s good to go anywhere the music takes you.
- True diversity UHF wireless wind instrument system with PLL frequency control
- CR77 receiver features multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters
- Squelch and volume control
- XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ outputs with mic/line level output switch
- AH1 transmitter features power/battery LED, power switch and mute switch
- HM40 condenser horn microphone employs cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound
- Horn bell clamp included for easy attachment of entire AH1/HM40 assembly to horn
- AC adapter and 1/4″ audio cable included