The Kind of Arranger You Want to Gig With
Songwriters and performers alike will be pleased with the wide-ranging sounds and powerful arranger engine of the Roland E-A7 61-key arranger workstation. You’ll have ample hands-on control, with 156 dedicated function buttons that allow you to make changes fast and efficiently. Navigation is always simple thanks to the dual-screen layout, which displays your backing styles on the left and your instrument sounds on the right. The E-A7 even packs a high-quality microphone input with dedicated vocal effects. Complete with backing styles from a wide range of countries and regions, the Roland E-A7 is an exceptional arranger keyboard.
Roland E-A7 61-key Arranger Keyboard at a Glance:
- Powerful arranger for live performance
- Over 1,500 sounds, with backing styles from all over the world
- Built-in song player supports WAV, MP3, and MIDI file playback
Powerful arranger for live performance
If you’re a solo performer who needs an arranger keyboard as your backing band, you’ll be well served by the Roland E-A7. Practically all of your most-needed functions are assigned to dedicated buttons, and you have six faders for instant control over the volume of any instrument part. Assign one-shot audio samples or even MIDI phrases to the six pads, and trigger them anytime during your performance. And seven user-assignable buttons allow you instant access to anything else you want to do. When you’re performing live, you don’t want to be distracted by the technical aspects of your keyboard, and that’s just one reason why Sweetwater can recommend the Roland E-A7.
Over 1,500 sounds, with backing styles from all over the world
From pianos, EPs, and organs to strings, brass, and more, the Roland E-A7 arranger keyboard has you covered with over 1,500 essential instrument sounds. You get a wide range of instruments from all over the world, too, including authentic sounds from Indonesia, India, Vietnam, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East. You’ll have a great selection of global backing styles too, created by top musicians from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and South America. You could gig anywhere in the world with the E-A7, and you’d have the sounds and backing styles needed to fit right in.
Built-in song player supports WAV, MP3, and MIDI file playback
The built-in song player on the Roland E-A7 is just as useful for playing some music between sets as it is for importing pre-created MIDI files to play along with. It can even serve as an impromptu karaoke system: when using WAV files, you can use the Center Cancel feature to minimize the recorded vocals to leave room for your own voice. The song player can act as a recorder too, allowing you to record your entire performance as a WAV file and save it to a USB stick (not included).
Roland E-A7 61-key Arranger Keyboard Features:
- 61-key arranger keyboard designed for gigging songwriters
- Over 1,500 essential instrument sounds including pianos and EPs, organs, strings, brass, and more
- Wide range of backing styles, including world styles from Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East
- Fast, simple operation thanks to 156 dedicated function buttons
- 7 assignable buttons for instant access to your most-needed functions
- 6 phrase pads for triggering one-shot audio samples and MIDI phrases
- Logical dual-screen layout shows you backing styles on the left and instrument sounds on the right
- 7 faders for instant volume control over each instrument part
- Mic input with dedicated vocal effects
- Music player supports WAV, MP3, and MIDI files, with Center Cancel function for vocal removal
- Import your own samples for custom instrument sounds
- Portable and lightweight at just 17.5 lbs.