Latest version with a built-in driver
USB powered and class compliant for true plug & play. Just connect to a computer USB socket for automatic installation of the driver
1 in + 1 out MIDI interface, 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels
LED indicate MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal
Supports Windows XP, Vista, Win 7 and MAC OS X 10.1 or later
Instructions for Use:
1. Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device)
2. Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard (of MIDI device)
3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc.
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI Out devices to "USB Audio Device"
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use
7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver
1 x USB MIDI Cable