Command Central for Ableton Live
A mainstay of the electronic music world for years, this latest version of the Novation Launchpad makes getting hands on with Ableton Live and FL Studio more fun and rewarding than ever. With a matrix of 64 RGB-backlit pads at your fingertips, the Launchpad lets you fire off clips, tap out beats, manipulate levels, and perform all kinds of essential functions in real time, without ever touching your mouse. What’s more, the Launchpad is totally portable and fully USB bus powered, and if you want to add on to your rig, just hook up another Launchpad or Novation Launch series controller. Break the barrier between your music software and your creative flow with a Novation Launchpad controller!
Novation Launchpad Pad Controller at a Glance:
- Total hands-on control for Ableton Live and other software
- Stow-and-go convenience makes this controller totally portable
- Grow your rig with additional Launch series controllers
Total hands-on control for Ableton Live and other software
Over several generations, the Launchpad has continuously evolved to provide Ableton Live users like you with the comprehensive control you need to get in touch with your creative process. From launching clips and triggering scenes to laying down beats and mixing tracks, this latest Launchpad model covers all the bases. RGB lighting under each pad makes performing with the Launchpad easier than ever, since each pad’s color can automatically change to match the clips in your set or the track you’re working on. You can go totally nuts too, creating your own instruments and gadgets in Max for Live and then mapping your Launchpad to integrate with it perfectly. What’s more, even when you stray from the world of Ableton Live or simply want to tweak a plug-in,
Stow-and-go convenience makes this controller totally portable
As powerful as it is, one of the things that the electronic musicians here at Sweetwater really dig about the Novation Launchpad is how easy it is to take with you. Other than leaving a bit of extra room in your laptop case and an extra USB cable, you don’t need to worry about a thing – not even finding an extra power outlet. You certainly won’t notice the extra weight, and if you like to travel extra light, grab your iPad and leave your laptop at home entirely. Even running on USB bus power, the Launchpad’s LEDs are remarkably bright, making it easy to operate when you’re out in the park or working on a coffee shop patio. Wherever you go, your Launchpad will be there, ready to go.
Grow your rig with additional Launch series controllers
All on its own, your Launchpad already provides an epic amount of control over Ableton Live, FL studio, and the rest of your music-creation rig, and with handy navigation controls, you can easily negotiate even impressively large sets and sessions. When it comes to live performance, however, it can be really nice to have additional pads and extra hands-on controls waiting at arm’s reach. With Launchpad, growing your system is as simple as adding additional Novation Launch series controllers, such as Launchpads, Launchpad Pros, Launch Control models, or even Launchkey keyboards.
Novation Launchpad Pad Controller Features:
- A powerful button-matrix-style control surface for Ableton Live, FL Studio, and other music applications
- 64 pads let you launch clips, trigger samples, control levels, and perform other essential functions
- RGB pad backlighting lets each pad change color to match your clips, tracks, and other content
- Create colorful performances and custom instruments with advanced mapping capabilities
- Lightweight and 100% USB bus powered for easy grab-and-go use
- Build your dream control rig by combining multiple Launch series controllers
- Includes Ableton Live Lite 9.5, Novation V Station and Bass Station plug-ins, and 4GB of Loopmasters samples
- Integrates perfectly with the Novation Launchpad App for iOS
- Class compliant and USB bus-powered on Mac or PC