Great Monitor Value for Your Desktop Studio
The KRK Rokit 5 G3 studio monitor gives you the amazing sound quality and accuracy that have made Rokits leaders in the industry for over a decade, plus a host of features geared to meet the demands of today’s most competitive producers and engineers. The Rokit 5 comes loaded with an innovative Class A/B amplifier pushing a composite woofer and a soft-dome tweeter, providing you with the high-headroom, low-distortion performance you need to really dive into your mix. Find out for yourself why KRK Rokit 5s are one of our most popular monitors.
KRK Rokit 5 G3 Active Nearfield Studio Monitor at a Glance:
- Proprietary speaker combination delivers quality sound you can trust
- High-performance custom amplifier provides essential tone control
- Unique cabinet design ensures sonic accuracy and pristine stereo imaging
Proprietary speaker combination delivers quality sound you can trust
The most instantly recognizable thing about KRK monitors is the telltale yellow speakers. But there’s far more to those speaker cones than their color. A combination of Kevlar and aramid fibers make the Rokit 5 G3 an incredible performer, delivering clear mids and tight bass. Add to that a soft-dome tweeter, and you’ll get pristine highs extending all the way to 30kHz from your KRK Rokit 5 monitors.
High-performance custom amplifier provides essential tone control
One of the coolest upgrades KRK gave their Rokit 5 G3 studio monitors was a redesigned amplifier and active electronics system. For starters, this Class A/B amplifier delivers massive headroom and low distortion, keeping your audio clean and dropping your noise floor. In addition to that, Rokit 5s give you both high- and low-frequency controls, so you can tune your monitors to your room.
Unique cabinet design ensures sonic accuracy and pristine stereo imaging
KRK’s Rokit 5 G3, like the rest of the third-generation Rokit studio monitors, gains a lot from its unique speaker cabinet design. On the outside, the Rokit 5’s radiused edges and proprietary waveguide provide a dramatically improved stereo image compared to standard square-edged cabinets. Internally, KRK designed the Rokit 5 to eliminate standing waves and other resonance issues, leaving you with pure, unadulterated sound.
KRK Rokit 5 G3 Active Nearfield Studio Monitor Features:
- Versatile nearfield studio monitor that’s great for any style of music
- 5″ Kevlar/aramid composite woofer delivers clear mids and tight bass response
- Soft-dome tweeter with proprietary waveguide provides smooth and lucid highs up to 30kHz
- Active 2-way electronics provide high-headroom/low-noise amplification
- High- and low-frequency controls let you contour your sound to your environment
- Front-slotted bass port and resonant-free cabinet increase sonic clarity
- Radiused edges and contoured front baffle provide clear sound and accurate stereo imaging
- System-optimized limiter prevents unexpected peaks from damaging speakers
If you’re looking for dependable sound from affordable studio monitors, KRK Rokit 5 G3s are it!