A flexible active PA cab design with excellent fidelity and an on-board mini mixer.
With hefty power, superior fidelity, and a 3-input mini-mixer, the JBL EON10 G2 Speaker Cabinet is a rugged and capable performer in small PA and AV applications and sound systems.
The PA speaker’s built-in amplifier delivers 125W for driving the improved 10″ woofer with neodymium magnet while 50W drive the 1″ compression driver with titanium diaphragm and ferro-fluid cooling resulting in high-quality sonic performances. Combined with the EONSUB G2 powered Subwoofer the EON10 offers a full-range PA system for small to medium events and venues.
The 3-input mini mixer permits flexible speaker configuration while an additional XLR output lets your daisy-chain multiple EON speakers. The JBL Thermomaster Total Thermal Management System keeps the EON 10 cool without the use of heat sinks or fans helping to assure long life.
A versatile speaker cabinet design allows you use the EON 10 in many ways. As an FOH speaker, the EON 10 can be placed on a flat horizontal surface, mounted on speaker stands for improved projection, or placed securely on the EONSUB Subwoofer. The JBL speaker’s angled back allows it to be also used as a stage monitor.
- 125W drives 10″ woofer with neodymium magnet
- 50W drives 1″ compression driver with titanium diaphragm and ferro-fluid cooling
- Combines with EONSUB G2 powered Subwoofer for a full-range small to medium PA system
- 3-input mini mixer for flexible speaker configuration
- Additional XLR output for daisy-chaining multiple EON speakers