- Very good sound quality
- Easy to use
- Optimized for voice
- Cool colors
iRig Voice Specifications
- Microphone Type: condenser electret
- Polar Pattern: unidirectional/cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 15 kHz, -3dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure (set for high sound pressure): 105 dB
- Distortion: 3% THD at 105 dB, 1 kHz
- Windscreen: built-in
Power and ConnectionW
- orks with iOS, most Android devices (CTIA/AHJ compatible) and most Mac computers
- iRig Voice microphone
- Microphone Size: 215mm/8.46″ x 53mm/2.09″ x 53mm/2.09″
- Microphone Weight: 253g/8.92oz
- Cable Length: 2m/78.74″
- iOS Devices
- Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Air, iPad 4th generation, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad, iPad mini 2nd generation and iPad mini. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
- Works with most Android devices (CTIA/AHJ compatible) including: Google Nexus S, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy W, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 plus.
- To be compatible, the mobile device must be compliant with the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard, which is illustrated as follows.
- Mac: Most Mac computers starting from late 2008 are compatible with the exception of the Mac Pro line.
- To check if your Mac is compatible select: About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Audio
- and check that “External Microphone / iPhone headset” is appearing on the list of included features.