Next-gen Focusrite Recording Bundle
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio bundle gives you a great front end that includes everything you need to record. Focusrite’s second-generation Scarlett 2i2 features two vibrant mic/line/instrument preamps right on the front panel where you need them, while the back panel hosts two line outputs. The Scarlett 2i2 Studio bundle includes a Scarlett Studio condenser microphone and a pair of Scarlett headphones. Focusrite didn’t stop at stellar sound quality and flexible routing with the Scarlett 2i2 — you also get a killer software bundle that’ll have you up and running fast. Start making music today with the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio Bundle!
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio at a Glance:
- Optimized second-generation technology
- Super-low latency for better performances
- Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
- Award-winning Focusrite preamps capture great audio
- Keep an eye on your levels with front-panel indicators
Optimized second-generation technology
The 2nd-generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2’s exterior has undergone a sleek makeover. Under the hood, though, it’s been tweaked and upgraded to deliver better sonics, lower latency, and enhanced ease of use. With sample rates up to 192kHz, you’ve got studio-grade sound you can take anywhere. And Focusrite has evened out the gain structure of the natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, letting your set levels more accurately. The instrument inputs have also been re-engineered to handle the hottest active pickups. Lastly, Focusrite has wired analog protection circuitry across the Scarlett 2i2’s inputs and outputs, safeguarding your interface from damaging power surges.
Super-low latency for better performances
You know you perform better when you’ve got a great-sounding monitor mix with everything you need to hear to be inspired — for example, reverb and delay on a guitar solo. The Scarlett 2i2’s super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time, so you can hear your parts as you envision them and record better performances. At Sweetwater, we know you can’t put a price on that.
Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio ships with a killer software bundle headlined by the exclusive Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, which features a 16-track version of the DAW with 12 additional plug-ins, including Eleven Lite guitar amp emulation. You also get Ableton Live Lite, Softube’s Time and Tone Bundle, the Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, and more. Focusrite has included everything you need to start recording straightaway.
Award-winning Focusrite preamps capture great audio
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is equipped with two vibrant and pristine Focusrite preamps. For over 25 years, Focusrite’s award-winning pres have proven their mettle in pro studios around the world. Focusrite ports their considerable design savvy into the transparent, low-noise, low-distortion preamps in the Scarlett 2i2. This is the same technology found in Focusrite’s flagship products, giving you gobs of available headroom to accommodate your dynamic, condenser and ribbon mics on any source, no matter how boisterous. Of course, you also get phantom power for your mics that require it.
Keep an eye on your levels with front-panel indicators
Your mom always said to watch your levels. Well, perhaps she didn’t, but you know you should — and the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 makes it easy. The 2i2’s innovative halo indicators always let you know when you’ve got a healthy signal level for recording. If the halo is Red, your signal is clipping, and you should back down your gain. The halo will momentarily turn amber as the level returns to a happy level — at which point it will turn green. Simple and intuitive, isn’t it?
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio Includes:
- Scarlett 2i2 audio interface
- Scarlett Studio CM25 condenser mic
- Scarlett Studio headphones
- 10′ microphone cable
Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface Features:
- 2 great-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with generous even gain
- 2 re-engineered instrument inputs accommodate the hottest pickups
- Class-leading converters, sample rates up to 192kHz / 24-bit
- Headphones output with volume control
- Vanishingly low latency lets you monitor with plug-ins, no DSP required
- 2 balanced 1/4″ outputs accommodate pro studio monitors
- Compact, roadworthy chassis goes where you go
- USB bus powered – one cable does it all
Included software bundle:
- Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time and Tone Pack
- Exclusive Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite DAW software
- Loopmasters sounds and samples (1GB)
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synth