Impressive Studio Headphones for Critical Listening
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro closed studio headphones provide professional-quality sound for critical listening applications. Whether you’re in the control room or on the recording floor, DT 770 Pro headphones are made to deliver accurate sound while providing a very comfortable fit — a real necessity for long sessions. You get an impressive 5Hz-35kHz frequency response, while the closed-ear design helps to minimize outside noise and orient the headphones’ speakers to your ears correctly. Built to last and perform reliably, DT 770 headphones make a great addition to any studio.
Hear more clearly to perform your best
The DT 770 Pro dynamic headphones are made for critical music and sound monitoring in an open environment. The transducers are fitted to adjustable yokes which should be positioned to fully enclose the ear. This will provide the optimum ear/speaker position for accurate sound monitoring.
Serious studio headphones
These closed-design headphones are designed for serious studio use. The DT 770 Pro have an 80-ohm impedance, 5Hz-35kHz frequency response, and a comfortable closed-ear design. The 9.8′ straight connecting cable is terminated with a high-quality, gold-plated 1/8″ TRS plug and comes with a 1/4″ adapter.
Beyerdynamic D 770 Pro Features:
- Closed studio headphones, equalized to meet diffuse-field EQ requirements
- Innovative bass-reflex system
- Robust construction with spring steel headband
- Easily serviceable as all parts are replaceable
- Soft velour headpad is comfortable during long sessions
- 9.8′ straight single-sided connecting cable
- Gold-plated 1/8″ TRS plug, gold-plated 1/4″ adapter included
- Includes drawstring storage bag